Speculation: LA Kings News, Rumors, Roster Thread 2022-23 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

redcard

System Poster
Mar 12, 2007
Why do we think Blake is trading away any RHD? They're all under contract or team control beyond this season, no reason to part with any before a playoff run. Trade one at the draft. I know people want to call up Spence and Bjornfot, but what happens if 1 or 2 guys goes down before playoffs?

head eyes

Oct 8, 2015
Why do we think Blake is trading away any RHD? They're all under contract or team control beyond this season, no reason to part with any before a playoff run. Trade one at the draft. I know people want to call up Spence and Bjornfot, but what happens if 1 or 2 guys goes down before playoffs?
I can't see anyone other than Bjorfot being traded. Clarke, Grans, Spence, Moverare could all fill in if there's injuries.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014

Exactly

funky

Build around Byfield, not the vets
Mar 9, 2002
Well, it doesn’t look like this trade forum will be crashing today

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017

The boys were definitely in their feelings about the trade. they can miss him but they are wrong to think he was playing acceptable hockey at all.

Bro come on. You think Walker is going to be the glue that holds this team together ?

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015

The boys were definitely in their feelings about the trade. they can miss him but they are wrong to think he was playing acceptable hockey at all.

Bro come on. You think Walker is going to be the glue that holds this team together ?

I'd be surprised if either actually thought he was playing even decent hockey.

redcard

System Poster
Mar 12, 2007

I don't know why you think he needs to be "glue that holds this team together" to be of use to the roster for the next 2 months. His value isn't any higher today than it will be at the draft. If we're not acquiring another defenseman we don't need to trade one away just for the sake of making a trade.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Deadline has officially passed. We’re done making moves.
Probably but keep in mind deals do get announced past the deadline. As long as the full details of a transaction are submitted by the clubs involved prior to 3pm ET, the trade is valid.

Kudelski37

Feb 19, 2021
Deadline has officially passed. We’re done making moves.
Trade has to be filed by 3 EST. Trades can and will be announced throughout the next hour.

Case in point Austin Wagner was traded to Chicago for future considerations.

DapperDan

Bad Thoughts
May 26, 2008
place
No you don’t. Carter is cooked. Ask any Pens fan how his play has been the past 20 games.
Eh as long as he can chip in in the playoffs.... He's still a big body who can score. Put him on the third line. Then he can retire early in the summer and get a job as a tv analyst for the Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad