Speculation: LA Kings News, Rumors, Roster Thread 2022-23 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Well youre replacing the kings only lhd prospect for a young proven lhd. Blake is probably higher on durzi and Spence than bjornfot which he should be. They package is much better than ottawas 1st and 2 seconds, unless ottawas first is a lottery.
I understand and agree it's a driving force... but despite Bjornfot's shortcomings, that's still a lot of futures from a position of weakness to upgrade that weakness, and still to have too many RHD.

I agree the package is better, but it's just such a bad offer.

FSL KINGS

May 10, 2021
Center targets
Call Flames on Kadri & Lindholm
Call Florida on Bennett
Call Vancouver on JT Miller

Then call MTL & take a chance on Monahan. Get investigated by the league for LTIR cap circumvention when no one believes Blake legitimately wanted Monahan.

DapperDan

Bad Thoughts
May 26, 2008
place
Something about the moves the Pens are making and the amount of cap space we have to play with makes me feel like there's a move that could be made here...
Dumoulin for Grundstrom +
Would love to bring back Carter in that too but that might be too much to wish for

Anderson - Doughty
Gavrikov - Roy
Dumoulin - Durzi

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Just think how JQ must feel, the most 100% down and loyal guy having to join a rival... he mustve vomitted after putting on that gold jersey the first time. Martinez probably gave him a shot from a flask.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Turcotte + Kupari + Peterson (50%) retained for Chicago's first.

Are the Kings giving up too much for a chance at Bedard? 😆

edit: add King's first.

There's no combo the Kings could put together for the Hawks 1st. Certainly not until they know where the pick falls. Other than McDavid, there is nothing from any team that would entice Chi, and even then it's iffy. I mean obviously, if the Hawks had McDavid on the table, they would absolutely trade their 1st, because you know exactly how good he is, but he is 26, with a $12m hit, and a UFA is 2026.

Statto

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 9, 2014
It (Quick in Vegas) actually doesn’t bother me. I’ve processed the moment but he’s gone (I was definitely surprised by it). I’ll always think highly of him but I’ve never gotten emotionally attached to players. I’m a Kings fan not a Quick/Carter/Brown/etc fan. Take nothing away from any of them but I’m like that with every team I support.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
How was Blake not able to get rid of a couple RHD? Kulikov went for a 3rd. We seriously don’t have offers? Pick up the phone

kingskring

Dec 3, 2012
How was Blake not able to get rid of a couple RHD? Kulikov went for a 3rd. We seriously don’t have offers? Pick up the phone
it takes two to tango my dude...

he wont offload someone just to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad