Speculation: LA Kings News, Rumors, Roster Thread 2022-23 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
I would be wary of the Jets as well. They have a pretty solid group overall and have the cap space to add at the deadline. Perfect time for them to go all in. Would not be surprised if they made a hard push for Meier.
Jets are 1 and done. Their team will be very different next year.

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010
Screenshot_20230217_105230_Twitter.jpg

Statto

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 9, 2014
Interesting. Didn't think they watched much hockey in Melbun.
My brother who played Semi-Pro in the UK spent a summer out in Australia as an Import. Melbourne was definitely on the schedule:)

Steve McKenna played out there for a bit also IIRC during the lockout.

Reactions: Fishhead

LAKings88

Formerly KOTR
Dec 4, 2006
Blackhole
Spence said he has no association with Australia except for being born there lol.

I hate these trips for teams. Guess it was ok in 11-12.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Tobias Bjorn
Spence said he has no association with Australia except for being born there lol.

I hate these trips for teams. Guess it was ok in 11-12.
I do not think any flights even a charter can go East coast USA to Aus without a stop over for fuel... thats going to be like 22 hours in the air let alone time landing/refueling/taking off again .. brutal

Bjornfot recalled today.. prob going to slot him in on one of the back to back - which is the usual pattern these days

Reactions: LAKings88

Sybil227

Jun 16, 2004
Santa Clarita
Kings & Bruins? Just sounds weird. I can see Kings & Oilers, which is Divisional at least. Or Kings and Blackhawks, which is in the same Conference. There's really no history between the Kings & Bruins - and an out of conference game to start the season sounds odd. Not that the Aussies will know the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad