Speculation: LA Kings News, Rumors, Roster Thread 2022-23 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattias

The friendly cat.
Feb 15, 2009
I think Blake has made the trade if Chychrun is scratched.

- LOTS of media reporting how Blake has been interested. From 32 thoughts all the way down to Helene Elliot, where there is smoke; is fire.
- Blake likes to trade before the deadline.

I can be wrong. We just have the higher prospect pool to give. Post Brown show should be interesting.

My guess:
JC (15% retained)
---
1st
Turcotte
Iafallo

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Everyone can get insider!
oprah-free-car.gif
b5543eaa24a928ee347305eb557cd6c2

Peter James Bond II

"Man, we were right there" - De-Luc-sional
Mar 5, 2015
However, if Jeff Marek's source is Hoven, 'as the Kings'...he doesn't know. Someone on the trade thread said that Marek was not confident about the Kings 'pouring cold water on it' The Kings will be tight lipped about it and if there is a deal, they would have told Arizona to wait to announce, after Dustin Brown night.
I recall when Blake was traded to the Avs for Deadmarsh, it was announce just after an AVS game ended. and the AVS were in their dressing room, making statements.

I guess see if anyone is scratched?

JTeller97

Dec 25, 2020
If this was tomorrow, I would think the kings might be in on it. But tonight is Dustin Brown night, it’s been scheduled for months, I can’t see Blake doing anything to take the shine off this night. Has to be another team
This could be the reason the trade hasn't been announced, everything just speculative at this point.

Peter James Bond II

"Man, we were right there" - De-Luc-sional
Mar 5, 2015
Those saying that Chychrun cannot be coming to the Kings, as Blake would not take the deserved spotlight off of Brown. TRUE. But, the Yotes do not care and want the best deal for Chychrun....and there could be a deal with the Kings and the Kings told Ariz to not announce it, until after the Kings game, for respect to the Kings night for Brown. I recall that Blake himself, was dealt to the Avs DURING an AVS game and they announced it
after the AVS game...I saw the AVS in the locker room saying "we got Blake?"
So, they made the trade and waited until after the game to announce.

SO,....WHY HAS ARIZ NOT ANNOUNCED A DEAL? (yet have a statement Chy is scratched for a trade, for their game vs Blues)

Last edited:

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
I’m surprised HF hasn’t crashed yet.

I’ve been saying since they started the sponsorship thing, if the forum ever made it through a deadline without crashing I’d buy one. Maybe this is finally the year.

It does seem a bit suspicious that he is scratched for “trade reasons”, I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a team announce that before, and coincidentally it’s the same night that one of the main teams rumored to be involved is having a jersey retirement ceremony.

The question is, If a roster player is going the other way would the Kings risk that player getting injured to keep the focus on Brown? I guess on the flip side you could say that if someone like Iafallo or Durzi is going the other way you might as well use them to try and help you tonight, every point matters.

Interesting dynamic for a few guys in the lineup for the Kings tonight who could possibly be going the other way in a potential JC trade. Durzi, Iafallo, Kaliyev, Walker, Toby, JAD, Kupari.

Last edited:

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
My insider information is telling me Rob is holding off till after the Brown Ceremony to drop the Chychrun bomb and ship off half our roster to AZ.

I'm hearing Turcotte and Spence along with other pieces; more news at 11.

Well it would be smart not to overshadow the ceremony. If a deal is done, wait til after the 1st period.

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
I’m surprised HF hasn’t crashed yet.

I’ve been saying since they started the sponsorship thing, if the forum ever made it through a deadline without crashing I’d buy one. Maybe this is finally the year.

It does seem a bit suspicious that he is scratched for “trade reasons”, I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a team announce that before, and coincidentally it’s the same night that one of the main teams rumored to be involved is having a jersey retirement ceremony.

The question is, If a roster player is going the other way would the Kings risk that player getting injured to keep the focus on Brown? I guess on the flip side you could say that if someone like Iafallo or Durzi is going the other way you might as well use them to try and help you tonight, every point matters.

Interesting dynamic for a few guys in the lineup for the Kings tonight who could possibly be going the other way in a potential JC trade. Durzi, Iafallo, Kaliyev, Walker, Toby, JAD, Kupari.
If, if it is the Kings..
you’d have to think it’s going to be Dman heavy right? They just drafted Cooley and Geekie on top of the younger players they have in the team now.
Durzi, Grans, JAD, Iafallo/Peterson would be my guess

Unfortunately
Well blow dry that sucker right up Sol cerveza…
Seems like you might get your wish

Reactions: Sol

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
Lol just came to post the same tweet. I get notifications to FS, you boys are quick.

I am pretty happy if this happens, the Kings have excess secondary and depth at the NHL level and in the pipeline, but lack high-end.

This is one of the best goal-scoring defenders in the league.

Reactions: Telos

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
My insider information is telling me Rob is holding off till after the Brown Ceremony to drop the Chychrun bomb and ship off half our roster to AZ.

I'm hearing Turcotte and Spence along with other pieces; more news at 11.
Hope youre wrong about Spence .. make it be Durzi pls

Turcotte, TB, and maybe a first would be my guess.
Hope its Turcotte - no offense but Id rather not worry about his next concussion - let some other fanbase deal with it :)

Reactions: ibleedkings
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad