Confirmed with Link: Kovacevic Traded to the Devils for 2026 4th Round pick (Highest of the three 4th Rounders the Devils own)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
No shortage of right handed d-men? Only if some prospects win their spots I believe. Are they making it easy for Mailloux?

Or we're getting a RD UFA... :naughty:
A top veteran RD with 4 or 5 good years left while trading Matheson and moving Guhle back to LD where he belongs.
That is the only scenario we'd move Matheson IMO. It also has to be a contract we can move if eventually the Kids push him out.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
A top veteran RD with 4 or 5 good years left while trading Matheson and moving Guhle back to LD where he belongs.
That is the only scenario we'd move Matheson IMO. It also has to be a contract we can move if eventually the Kids push him out.
Just a vet who can put 20+ minutes per games on the right side would make Savard expendable at the dead line.

Reactions: Rapala

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Surprising to be honest we aren't deep at RD and I wouldn't expect savard to stay healthy. I guess Barron is being given a spot and Reinbacher will be up mid season.

Max2

Nov 17, 2013
I hate making trades with New Jersey.....they are a mickey mouse team and a bunch of cheapskates!

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
We actully don't, atleast not right away. Struble Reinbacher and Mailloux will all start in Laval. I'm sure of it.

Hughes is buying time for Harris and Barron. Unless he can get value he deems worthy for Harris he won't just move him for the sake of it.

Going into a training camp having already decided where eager prospects are going to play is not a recipe for success in my opinion.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $50.00