Player Discussion Kirby Dach: Welcome to Montreal part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
Hello my friend

I thought you're gonna stop this nonsense Plekanec comparable.

late 20's but not like Plek.

Plekanec played 2 game in the NHL at 21-22. Then the lockout (which he would have probably played in the NHL probably) and he was a NHL regular after that at 23-24.

Plekanec had 46 pts in his first AHL season at 20-21 years old. Mysak has 3.
Mysak also plays on the 4th line, probably less than 10 minutes a night with absolutely zero offensive chances because Houle decided he wasn’t an offensive player before the season started. Not saying he would be as good as plekanec of course lol but you can’t look at Mysak’s stats sheet without context.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
Mysak also plays on the 4th line, probably less than 10 minutes a night with absolutely zero offensive chances because Houle decided he wasn’t an offensive player before the season started. Not saying he would be as good as plekanec of course lol but you can’t look at Mysak’s stats sheet without context.
Mysak is a bottom-6 at best prospect.

He’s not in the same stratosphere Plekanec was in at the same age.

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
Mysak is a bottom-6 at best prospect.

He’s not in the same stratosphere Plekanec was in at the same age.
I’ve never said they were comparable or that he wouldn’t be a bottom 6 if he had to make it. What i said is that you can’t say Mysak has 3 points in 20 games without telling the context as to why.

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
Houle needs to play Mysak more.

Even if Mysak's ceiling at the NHL is a 4tg liner, better he average 15 points a year and not 5.

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
Hello my friend

I thought you're gonna stop this nonsense Plekanec comparable.

late 20's but not like Plek.

Plekanec played 2 game in the NHL at 21-22. Then the lockout (which he would have probably played in the NHL probably) and he was a NHL regular after that at 23-24.

Plekanec had 46 pts in his first AHL season at 20-21 years old. Mysak has 3.

Yup. Mysak's injury riddled first AHL seasons close the book on things. Great observation.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Loving his game. I hope he gets even more comfortably physically. Would love a skilled 6'4 badass at center. Bedard and PLD can play on his wing next year.

Reactions: Redux91

FourQuarters

Mar 31, 2022
Only concern is, whether he's playing hurting now, and will out of long time after few games… like Monahan and CC.

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
Dach show tonight that he have so much offensive upside, only 29 pts in 47 games that don"t show his actual play. He play better than 29 points... he should have 35 pts and more this year. Im a big fan of him!!

Reactions: WeThreeKings

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
This is real asset management. You take a young defenseman with limited IQ and offensive skill, in a position of abundance and you trade him for a highly talented center, whos 6'4 and younger.

You dont trade one of the best PMD on your weakest side for a disgruntled soft winger and try to play him at center.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad