Kingston Frontenacs 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

frontsfan67

Dec 3, 2022
Brantford is building for next year. They won’t sell off because the players they have of value are returning. If they buy, they will buy two year players.
I could see them selling Lardis and that’s it as he won’t be back next year obviously

Oggie Ogoltorp

Oct 4, 2024
I don't think it would be wise for Brantford or Kingston to try to make a big splash with the East lineups in Brampton, Oshawa and Barrie that are already in place and guessing none of them are likely done.
If I'm Brantford and Kingston I'm building around the 06/07 groups. Moving a Lardis or Guindon at deadline should get them each a nice haul back to continue the build.
The west is a one maybe two horse race. London is stacked and will add and how do you count out Saginaw with Misa and Parekh and a decent supporting cast. If I'm Erie I'm staying the course and building around their 06/07s as well. Windsor should focus on their 07/08's.
We have already seen teams possibly overpaying for top vets so I'd be very careful trying to buy If I'm not one of those teams listed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad