Kingston Frontenacs 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
There is value for development to practice at the OHL level, learning the system, adapting to OHL life, travelling with the team etc. you still need to play but sometimes the player would practice with the OHL team but play their games in Tier II where possible.

leafs4life94

Jan 15, 2014
There is value for development to practice at the OHL level, learning the system, adapting to OHL life, travelling with the team etc. you still need to play but sometimes the player would practice with the OHL team but play their games in Tier II where possible.
This is where I wish Kingston still had the Voyageurs to have a local team. Of the signed guys that aren't with Kingston they have guys in Pickering (Betts), Cornwall (McQuaig) and Carleton Place (Shewfelt). Nothing crazy far but it's still an extra hour + of travel that makes having players come in for practices a pain.

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
This is where I wish Kingston still had the Voyageurs to have a local team. Of the signed guys that aren't with Kingston they have guys in Pickering (Betts), Cornwall (McQuaig) and Carleton Place (Shewfelt). Nothing crazy far but it's still an extra hour + of travel that makes having players come in for practices a pain.

Ottawa can do it easily. Big advantage here. I know they have done that in the past. We have a couple players that may benefit from that as well. Not enough excess skaters though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad