LeBrun: Kings want 1st-round pick, prospect for Muzzin

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
How did the price for Muzzin go up the weekend the Kings got beat down 7-1?

Not sure how that would make their D more valuable or attractive when they are a dumpster fire.

Muzzin was a -1 when a team gives up 7 and scores 1, he was not the problem
Lots of teams are still in contention so they probably are not going to ship out an D men, Kings are not, Muzzin is not a rental at a cheap contract, his value is pretty high

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
How did the price for Muzzin go up the weekend the Kings got beat down 7-1?

Not sure how that would make their D more valuable or attractive when they are a dumpster fire.

That matters? Use some logic. LA are sellers, winning or losing has zero effect. You think they are still in a playoff race? The price has gone up after tonight. Or more precisely the last 10 games.

member 290103

Granlund and a fourth is my offer. A younger 19 goal scoring emerging versatile centreman, plus a material draft pick.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Why would the price have gone up in the last 10 games? What changed?

We both know you're making a few assumptions here, and it's silly.

Well if you need a map with directions. I don't have one. But don't overthink it, it's right in front of you.

Kurrilino

Go Stoll Go
Aug 6, 2005
Calgary
Granlund and a fourth is my offer. A younger 19 goal scoring emerging versatile centreman, plus a material draft pick.

And you are politely asked to leave.
you can go to any beach and catch yourself 19 goal scorers with motorcycle chains. This offer has no value whatsoever.
You know it's a bad deal if the proposer has to explain the deal.

Reactions: deaderhead28

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Well if you need a map with directions. I don't have one. But don't overthink it, it's right in front of you.

The price for a player doesn't magically go up because the team you're fixated on is struggling over the past 10 games and could possibly use him.

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010
The price for a player doesn't magically go up because the team you're fixated on is struggling over the past 10 games and could possibly use him.
You're not getting Muzzin cheap.Give to get or move on.The price is set and GM's in the league know what it is.Dreger and others have came out on the record and reported what that cost for Muzzin is.If leafs want Muzzin it has to start with Kapanen plus.If not then Leafs should look elsewhere like Luke Schenn for your offer.

member 88115

Leafs 1st & Jeremy Bracco
for
Jake Muzzin

Deal?
It feels like we are getting 2 2nd round picks for Muzzin, since we expect the Leafs to deep into the playoffs and should be one of the favorites to win it all. That is why LA should hold out for one of the two top prospects in Toronto.

Martinez would be more fair for your proposal.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
You're not getting Muzzin cheap.Give to get or move on.The price is set and GM's in the league know what it is.Dreger and others have came out on the record and reported what that cost for Muzzin is.If leafs want Muzzin it has to start with Kapanen plus.If not then Leafs should look elsewhere like Luke Schenn for your offer.

I was thinking of this from the other angle, which is if the Kings want that package for Muzzin, go get it somewhere else.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
It feels like we are getting 2 2nd round picks for Muzzin, since we expect the Leafs to deep into the playoffs and should be one of the favorites to win it all. That is why LA should hold out for one of the two top prospects in Toronto.

Martinez would be more fair for your proposal.

Might be a good idea to imagine what another team is likely to give the LA Kings.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
What kind of prospects are the Kings shooting for in addition to the 1st? Would a guy like Addison or Hallander fit the bill (2nd rounders in 2018 that are having strong seasons), or are they shooting higher?

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
A lot of Habs fans prefer not to do this but how does this sound for the Kings?

- One of (Ylonen, Juulsen, or Fleury)
- Two 2019 2nd round picks?

I like the Habs adding Muzzin and I feel the 1st and prospect is a fair ask. Habs can't trade our 1st so I offer two 2nd's. Difference is a late first (25 ish range) vs two 2nd's (50 ish range). I provided three options to choose from with prospects.

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
I was thinking of this from the other angle, which is if the Kings want that package for Muzzin, go get it somewhere else.

The king fans didn't come to the leafs fans wanting to unload Muzzin. It was a leaf fan that come to us kings fans with the offers. If the package we are asking isn't met we are fine hanging on to him till the draft or wait till next year. So u try a find a top 4 defense man with his ability elsewhere Have a nice day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad