LeBrun: Kings want 1st-round pick, prospect for Muzzin

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Based on McDonaugh and Shattenkirk returns. The Kings should easily get someone to bite on a 1st and a good prospect for a player like Muzzin who is signed to a reasonably cheap contract until the end of the 2019-20 season.
I agree, it depends on the prospect.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
I am thinking Jeremy Bracco fills the need.
I doubt the Kings view Bracco as a A type prospect. Which for me is the definition of good-very good.

Are you are asking me what I would want from the Leafs?

For Kings fans, The Kings would probably have a plethora of offers for Muzzin. You can look at what McDonagh and Shattenkirk returned at the TDL. And Muzzin still has a year left on his contract. I would not expect LA to be accepting a low ball offer. They will pick the best one as we know quality D men are not cheap at the TDL.

Reactions: go4hockey

Leafsmealone

Jan 2, 2019
Not a chance the Leafs move Liljegren or Sandin plus a first for Muzzin. Both prospects are completely off the table. A 1st plus other assets is a possibility but that ask obtuse. The Leafs hit well with both those picks. Both are playing much better then the equivalent of a late first.

I dont see any offers coming in anywhere close to 1st plus Liljegren or Sandin.

toronto money leafs
Sep 29, 2017
Paris
Yep he was the master in Detroit? In playing defenders on their offhands
Lol maybe that’s because your stupid geezer GM had an organization full of LHD... Enjoy blashill or whatever his name is

I guess you wanted babs to teach them how to play right handed so he can use them on the correct side eh?

Reactions: Dog

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
Martinez + Haglin/Lewis for
TML 1st + Brown... you still get a top 4 Dman RHD at that and a stud PKer.. and by taking Brown you essentially pay Martinez $2 mil per

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
Lol...advanced stats. tell me, what do the stats say about last night....Tampa pulls their goalie with about 3 minutes to go...we do not get out of our own zone for over 2 minutes with Tampa forwards looking like the Harlem Globetrotters of hockey and Andersen going full Godly Beast mode. It was a bloody shooting gallery.

The computer screen might say they are fine....the TV screen says something completely different.

shots, goals, and save percentage are advanced stats?

KingsOfCali25

Start up the Bandwagon!
Feb 21, 2013
Santa Clarita, CA
Martinez + Haglin/Lewis for
TML 1st + Brown... you still get a top 4 Dman RHD at that and a stud PKer.. and by taking Brown you essentially pay Martinez $2 mil per

This guy is not a Kings fan. And we know this because Martinez is a LHD that plays the right side. All Kings fans know that

mrinsane

Dec 8, 2005
Habs could use 2x 2nd pick and prospect like Brook or Ikonen at the draft for Muzzin

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
This guy is not a Kings fan. And we know this because Martinez is a LHD that plays the right side. All Kings fans know that
No shit genius, Amart can play both sides which is a benefit for the TML. Hence the Muzzin-Martinez pairing.. now please excuse yourself

KingsOfCali25

Start up the Bandwagon!
Feb 21, 2013
Santa Clarita, CA
No **** genius, Amart can play both sides which is a benefit for the TML. Hence the Muzzin-Martinez pairing.. now please excuse yourself

You said hes a RHD which means Right Handed Dman. Which he is not! And yes he does play the Right side of the pairing. Which if you know that pairing (Muzzin-Martinez), they are the worst pairing in the NHL when together. Martinez is at best average on the right side. It wouldn't be a smart move for Toronto to make. So please remove yourself from the conversation. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad