Prospect Info: Kings Prospects in the CHL/College Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
Doesnt seem like it. They already signed Durzi, wonder if they're not as high on Phillip's?

The kids offense has suffered but hes become much more well rounded.. would seem to be a mistake to just throw away a Dman
Clague-Anderson
Brickley-Durzi
Phillips-Strand

That should be Ontario's defensive lineup

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
The kids offense has suffered but hes become much more well rounded.. would seem to be a mistake to just throw away a Dman
Clague-Anderson
Brickley-Durzi
Phillips-Strand

I agree but with Durzi now in the fold who knows what they're thinking?

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
What a run by Guelph. I just wonder if they are about to run out of gas after expending so much energy coming back from the dead in the last two series.

Ottawa in the OHL Final is a totally different animal. They have been the class of the league all year and are currently 12-0 in the playoffs.

Good luck to Durzi, Phillips and the rest of the Storm.

Pulling for former Bulldog, MacKenzie Entwistle (Chicago).

KopitarFAN

Reno Sucks!
Oct 14, 2008
San Pedro, CA
What a run by Guelph. I just wonder if they are about to run out of gas after expending so much energy coming back from the dead in the last two series.

Ottawa in the OHL Final is a totally different animal. They have been the class of the league all year and are currently 12-0 in the playoffs.

Good luck to Durzi, Phillips and the rest of the Storm.

Pulling for former Bulldog, MacKenzie Entwistle (Chicago).

That's my concern as well.

Mats26

Vet Movement - What's the Maatta?
Sep 16, 2005
Clague-Anderson
Brickley-Durzi
Phillips-Strand

I agree.
If Phillips signs, it will be after the finals.

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Phillips will be signed. He's too good not to be. Durzi is pretty much the completely opposite kind of player, there's room for both.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON

giphy.gif

Reactions: Reaper45

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
That defenseman pipeline sure is starting to look pretty damn good!! especially considering most are within a season or two from the NHL....
Brickley, Anderson, Clague, Durzi, Phillips..................Strand,

Reactions: LAKings88

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Ottawa v Guelph - OHL Final Schedule

Set to open on Thursday night in Ottawa, Game 2 will go Saturday afternoon, also in Ottawa, before it shifts to Guelph for Games 3 and 4 on May 6 and 8.
If necessary, the series will shift back to Ottawa for Game 5 on May 10.
Game 6 would go May 12 in Ottawa.
Should the series go the distance, Game 7 is set for Ottawa on May 13 with the series winner moving on to Halifax to represent the league at the Memorial Cup.

Hoping Sportsnet carries a few of the games as they did last season when Hamilton and Sault Ste. Marie battled in the Final.

OHL Final Preview: Storm, 67's and the vastly different paths taken - Sportsnet.ca

Reactions: King'sPawn

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Guelph down in the series 0-2 now.

Ottawa has been a wrecking ball in Ontario this year. One of the best teams I’ve seen in this league in years right there with London who have produced some good ones.

If Guelph grabs a game, they will have done extremely well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad