Prospect Info: Kings Prospects in the CHL/College Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
JAD had an assist on the game winning goal for Spokane, who advance to the Conference finals against Bowen Byram and the Vancouver Giants.

Akil Thomas had an assist in Niagara's 3-1 loss. Niagara's down 3-2 in the series.

Sean Durzi had a goal and Markus Phillips was held scoreless in Guelph's 5-3 win. Guelph was down 3-0 in the series, and they have now tied the series up 3-3.

JJTT

Jan 18, 2013
Oulu
Kupari scored his first of the playoffs, Kärpät up 2-0 in game 6.

Kärpät wins and goes to the finals. Kupari was a lot better in the last two games but still ways to go before he will be in the NHL, just too many turnovers and fancy plays with the puck instead making the smart play.

Reactions: henkkj

KopitarFAN

Reno Sucks!
Oct 14, 2008
San Pedro, CA
4/15 results:

Niagara lost 3-2, Thomas scoreless and even. They have been eliminated.

Thomas finished the season with 41-67-108 in 71 games.

4/16 games:

Guelph (Durzi, Phillips) @ London - Game 7

Peter James Bond II

"Man, we were right there" - De-Luc-sional
Mar 5, 2015
Sean Durzi fully gets off in game 7 ! Guelph down, 3-1 in the 2nd and Durzi goes on to assist on 3 goals, including the eventual game winner. Durzi +4 in the 6-3 comeback win over London. Glad the Kings already signed him to 3 yr ELC. I am loving the Muzzin deal...Grundstrom, Durzi and #1 pick.
Good job, Blake.

Guelph moves on! They’ll face Saginaw in the conference final.
Go Durzi and Phillips.

Ontario Hockey League – Official Site of the Ontario Hockey League

Last edited:

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
Sean Durzi fully gets off in game 7 ! Guelph down, 3-1 in the 2nd and Durzi goes on to assist on 3 goals, including the eventual game winner. Durzi +4 in the 6-3 comeback win over London. Glad the Kings already signed him to 3 yr ELC. I am loving the Muzzin deal...Grundstrom, Durzi and #1 pick.
Good job, Blake.

Guelph moves on! Go Durzi and Phillips.

If that TML pick turns into Bobby Brink, Moritz Seider or Ville Heinola and its a steal for us!

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Good job, Blake.

Guelph moves on! They’ll face Saginaw in the conference final.
Go Durzi and Phillips.

That London roster is monstrous, too...that's like Alabama regularly plugging in NFL players, my god. What a comeback. And that Durzi PP assist...cross pass through the entire pk was a thing of beauty!

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Kupari had 2 assists in Karpat's 4-1 win in game 1 Liiga final. They lead the series 1-0.

JAD was scoreless in Spokane's 4-1 loss last night to Vancouver in the semifinals. They trail the series 1-0. Game 2 is tonight.

Peter James Bond II

"Man, we were right there" - De-Luc-sional
Mar 5, 2015
Kupari had 2 assists in Karpat's 4-1 win in game 1 Liiga final. They lead the series 1-0.

JAD was scoreless in Spokane's 4-1 loss last night to Vancouver in the semifinals. They trail the series 1-0. Game 2 is tonight.

That's great to see Kupari back on the score sheet last few games. Interesting note on the Spokane 4-1 loss; JAD
was third star and didn't even get a point. Rarely see a 3rd star given to a player not on the score sheet.
He must have played well to get that. Byram had his 5th goal if the playoffs. 26 reg season and 5 playoff goals.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
That's great to see Kupari back on the score sheet last few games. Interesting note on the Spokane 4-1 loss; JAD
was third star and didn't even get a point. Rarely see a 3rd star given to a player not on the score sheet.
He must have played well to get that. Byram had his 5th goal if the playoffs. 26 reg season and 5 playoff goals.

Kid will not last till #5. Looking how Makar is doing well in his few games with the Avs I'm thinking Chicago or even the the Avs can see this and think they may have another Makar in their hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad