Prospect Info: Kings Prospects in the CHL/College Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleeping Dog

Fan Since ‘68
Sep 21, 2013
LBC
Hehe,

He will use that to get Millions from his KHL team. Joking....Well not really.
I’ve got no problem with Blake trying to get Proks over here, but I wouldn’t make any firm plans until he shows up at camp. If it’s a swing and a miss - no problem and move on to other plans. If he comes over, great. We can always use talented players.

Reactions: Fat Elvis

Peter James Bond II

"Man, we were right there" - De-Luc-sional
Mar 5, 2015
I’ve got no problem with Blake trying to get Proks over here, but I wouldn’t make any firm plans until he shows up at camp. If it’s a swing and a miss - no problem and move on to other plans. If he comes over, great. We can always use talented players.

That's the catch 22. He probably won't sign a 2-way deal. WTF though...he's got so much more skill than 90% of the King players. If he's not that great, no loss, for a 1 yr deal.
The Kings are not making the playoffs next year. He deserves a 1 yr pro deal. What's there to lose, really, if he scores 8 goals and he's not going to cut it? Scratch him.
I think there's a great chance he comes in and scores 15-20. Maybe 25.

How many Kings can do any of this? Even Kopi can't score slapshots like this. He never even takes shots like Prokhorkin. He's got speed, size, elite skills...and if he wants
to come here, he'll most assuradly bust it to play top 6. He can play c or lw. I bet he would be great with Kovy. he's 100 times better than Carter. He looks like a young Malkin.

Love 2:22. The goalie has to get the puck out of the net, to get to his water bottle.

Enjoy...but turn speakers off, music horribad.

Last edited:

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
That's the catch 22. He probably won't sign a 2-way deal. WTF though...he's got so much more skill than 90% of the King players. If he's not that great, no loss, for a 1 yr deal.
The Kings are not making the playoffs next year. He deserves a 1 yr pro deal. What's there to lose, really, if he scores 8 goals and he's not going to cut it? Scratch him.

How many Kings can do any of this? Even Kopi can't score slapshots like this. He never even takes shots like Prokhorkin. He's got speed, size, elite skills...and if he wants
to come here, he'll most assuradly bust it to play top 6. He can play c or lw. I bet he would be great with Kovy. he's 100 times better than Carter. He looks like a young Malkin.

Love 2:22. The goalie has to get the puck out of the net, to get to his water bottle.

Prokhorkin - Amadio - Kovalchuk :thumbu:

Edit... and That would be our 3rd line... Toffoli - Kempe - Carter as a 2nd... any takers

redcard

System Poster
Mar 12, 2007
Hehe,

He will use that to get Millions from his KHL team. Joking....Well not really.

I know he plays for one of the wealthier clubs and the cost of living is quite a bit lower over there, but if i'm being honest, I'm quite skeptical of the "earn millions in the KHL" refrain. He may be able to get more than the ELC by staying in Russia, but I wouldn't bet by much. And with the amount of players making 2, 3, 4 mil+ in the NHL I'm guessing his earnings potential is far greater here. The KHL doesn't publish salaries and if I think real hard I can come up with a few reasons why.

Reactions: BigKing

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
Why split up Kempe & Grundstrom?
Other than the Swedish connection they weren't exactly outstanding... I'd have him on top .. Grundstrom -Kopitar - Brown... he's like a less physical Brownie anyways

TBH, Kempe to me has world class talent but lacks the IQ

regulate

Aug 19, 2007
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

If he want to sign his ELC for a one year deal (max allowed based upon his age), he'll sign sometime after April 30th when his contract with the KHL expires. Kings will likely sign him to a one-way since he's proven himself in a good league, and at this point, Kings are in no position to demand much of anything. He'll be a UFA after that, and if it works out, he can re-sign for longer term or test the market.

Peter James Bond II

Mar 5, 2015
UMD just went up, 2-1 vs Providence!

Mikey Anderson +2 (on ice for both UMD goals, game leading 5 shots)
MIKEY ANDERSON2400+25
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
UMD just went up, 2-1 vs Providence!

Mikey Anderson +2 (on ice for both UMD goals, game leading 5 shots)
MIKEY ANDERSON2400+25
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Mikey Anderson and UMD advance to the national championship game. Hopefully Anderson concludes his season with yet another national title, and an entry-level contract.

DoktorJeep

B2B GM of the Summer Champion
Aug 2, 2005
OC
I know he plays for one of the wealthier clubs and the cost of living is quite a bit lower over there, but if i'm being honest, I'm quite skeptical of the "earn millions in the KHL" refrain. He may be able to get more than the ELC by staying in Russia, but I wouldn't bet by much. And with the amount of players making 2, 3, 4 mil+ in the NHL I'm guessing his earnings potential is far greater here. The KHL doesn't publish salaries and if I think real hard I can come up with a few reasons why.

If Prokhy gets paid a $925k ELC plus performance bonuses, he could see $1.5m USD gross. Plus he would experience NHL level quality of life. Gotta hope that beats flights on Aeroflot.

Peter James Bond II

Mar 5, 2015
UMASS beats DU. Cale Makar's team. He's supposedly signing after the final game and will play for the Avs game 3 possibly vs Calgary.

Final Game Ssturday - UMASS vs UMD. I hope Mikey Anderson gets his second championship and signs next week.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007

Pretty much watching this vid he's everything this organization needs which is skill and the ability to make plays. However, I've lost all hope in Prokhorkin comin over. I don't even think he cares. If he does ever come over just let him play and see what he can do. We need anything we can get right about now. What do we have to lose.

Reactions: Peter James Bond II

KopitarFAN

Reno Sucks!
Oct 14, 2008
San Pedro, CA
4/11 results:

SSM won 3-0, Villalta stopped 25/25. (SAG leads 3-1)
Niagara lost 7-3, Thomas had a Goal(3) and -1. (series tied 2-2)

4/12 games:

SSM (Villalta) @ Saginaw
Guelph (Durzi, Phillips) @ London
Everett @ Spokane (JAD)

KopitarFAN

Reno Sucks!
Oct 14, 2008
San Pedro, CA
4/12 results:

SSM won 6-2, Villalta stopped 41/43. (SAG leads 3-2)
Guelph won 3-1, Durzi had an Assist(8) and was even. Phillips was scoreless and even. (LDN leads 3-2)
Spokane lost 4-1, Anderson-Dolan was scoreless and -1. (SPO leads 3-1)

4/13 games:

Oshawa @ Niagara (Thomas)
London @ Guelph (Durzi, Phillips)
Everett @ Spokane (JAD)

Reactions: DoktorJeep

Peter James Bond II

Mar 5, 2015
Assist - he got that pass off instantly to Mackay - pass off the pass. - no time for UMASS to react. Most defensemen would not have even read that so quick, that Makay was there. Mikey's goal - skates in stealthly and snipes!

Mikey is best King defenseman draftee since Doughty in 2008...He WILL make the Kings in October. I predict he will be second best D on Kings next year...and some nights the BEST. Remember this post. April 13 2019. Mikey turns 20 next month and should sign this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad