Kings News: Kings at Dodger Stadium in 2013-2014 - Done Deal

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JureEe

Go Kings Go!
Apr 5, 2012
sLOVEnija
The Mayor John Hoven ‏@mayorNHL 15h
Two part tweet... @dewyy8 on 2014 #lakings vs #NHLducks game at Dodger Stadium - 'Sounds fun, but I'm not sure how that would work...

(Second part...) #lakings Rob Scuderi chirps @dewyy8 from across the room - 'They'll put an ice rink on the field Dewey'

first and second part

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
Two part tweet... @dewyy8 on 2014 #lakings vs #NHLducks game at Dodger Stadium - 'Sounds fun, but I'm not sure how that would work...

(Second part...) #lakings Rob Scuderi chirps @dewyy8 from across the room - 'They'll put an ice rink on the field Dewey'

first and second part

Haha, that's awesome.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB

first and second part

haha

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
2vhueli.jpg

KingLB

Oct 29, 2008

This fricken killed me at work...thanks...

Also I think I finally figured out the reason Drew's score has been down...who would want to be a Star and have to deal with that...

I think it's referencing Moriarty's style of interviewing (creepy), but I never get to see it since I don't have FSW. I wish I could share in the joke.

You live in Burbank and don't have FSW?

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
You just can't watch the Kings if you live in the LA market.

That's the problem, so I have to turn to streams. Even when they show FSW on a stream, it cuts away during intermission and right after the game. I've seen a little of Moriarty, just not enough to see all the references..

wow I think we're going on a tangent here.. :laugh:

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
"Our focus regarding jerseys has been to come up with an outdoor jersey," Snow said, according to IslesNation. "It won’t be too much different than what we wear now but every team has a different jersey that they wear for it."

Quote from Icethetics.info

So there will be a special jersey, and I assume they will be going retro. Any concepts that you guys have seen or made would be cool to see.

ElKingsFan92

Mar 10, 2011
Hollywood/Lakewood
Quote from Icethetics.info

So there will be a special jersey, and I assume they will be going retro. Any concepts that you guys have seen or made would be cool to see.

We're probably going with the purple uniforms we wear for Kings Legends Night games. Everybody loves them and they really are beautiful uniforms. I doubt we see the yellow ones, but you never know. They might bust them out for this one game.

Holden Caulfield

He's guilty
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Does anyone know the date on this?

I have never been to LA in my life, but I figure this game next year is the absolute perfect time. I am going to come down there and go to this :yo:

Captain Mittens*

Does anyone know the date on this?

I have never been to LA in my life, but I figure this game next year is the absolute perfect time. I am going to come down there and go to this :yo:

This is going to be you before you leave

You'll Love LA!

Face Wash is buying everyone that recognizes him a beer that day BTW.

This is me and Face Wash. I am in the forum blue and gold jersey. After we stayed up all night coloring my shoelaces with a highlighter and coloring his whole body with a magic marker, Face Wash ate my hands.

145613878_10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Holden Caulfield

He's guilty
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
January 25

Is this confirmed?

This is going to be you before you leave

You'll Love LA!

Face Wash is buying everyone that recognizes him a beer that day BTW.

This is me and Face Wash. I am in the forum blue and gold jersey. After we stayed up all night coloring my shoelaces with a highlighter and coloring his whole body with a magic marker, Face Wash ate my hands.

145613878_10.jpg

Wow, I can't wait :yo:

We should try to get as many HF members as we can together as we can this day!

Hopefully the King have a game at Staples on either the Friday or Monday (if Jan 25 is confirmed) so I can experience Staples as well.

**** I cannot WAIT to head down for this!

Captain Mittens*

Is this confirmed?

Wow, I can't wait :yo:

We should try to get as many HF members as we can together as we can this day!

Hopefully the King have a game at Staples on either the Friday or Monday (if Jan 25 is confirmed) so I can experience Staples as well.

**** I cannot WAIT to head down for this!

I'll be there. I'll try to wear those shoes too so I am easy to find

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad