Rumor: KINGS 2018-19 Season- Luc/Rob ****Show/ Sell Everyone!! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Doughtys contract is the one Kings should try to get rid of even with the NMC already in place this season.......

Please change your username to FalseKingFan

TruKingFan is the same poster who said Doughty gave the Kings a discount when he signed his deal.

He also breaks his nose every time Kopitar turns a corner.

TruKingFan

Two-Time Cup Winner
Aug 16, 2004
Beachfront
So you want the Kings to move a player that has a contract that states he cannot be moved? Is that correct?

I guess I can dream can’t I? Just like the majority of posters here thinking they know how to run the Kings better. I just think that contract will turn out worse than Kopitar’s.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Please change your username to FalseKingFan

@LT Dan

How's the shrimping business, brotha'?

giphy.gif

CaliforniaBlues310

Apr 9, 2013
San Pedro, CA.
Hey, I was curious as to what you guys would want from the Blues for Carter. Saw he was available and I think he’d be a perfect fit for a potential playoff run. He fills our remaining weaknesses.

Would Fabbri+Blais+pick move the needle?

Reactions: DoktorJeep

HeadInjury

Jul 30, 2005
Hey I’ll take it haha. At worst it’d be a Gunnarsson/Maroon(both UFA’s), but I’m sure they could just get dealt elsewhere.

It's not the player so much as the remaining term on his contract that's the issue for us. He is not having a good season, but hardly anyone is. Personally, I think he could help out another team and will probably rebound a bit next year. Getting older but he is a fitness nut. He's lost a couple of steps since his skate cut injury last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad