Value of: Kevin Fiala

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I noticed that Minnesotas only real fault is that their PP isn't great.
Would a trade like....
Barrie, 1st for Fiala, Benn work?
With Dumba, Spurgeon, and a NHL ready Addison on the right side, we are fine with smallish RH, PMD. I expect MN's PP will fix itself soon. I also don't think that MN would have much patience for Barrie's brand of "Defence".

Reactions: Obvious Fabertism

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
With Dumba, Spurgeon, and a NHL ready Addison on the right side, we are fine with smallish RH, PMD. I expect MN's PP will fix itself soon. I also don't think that MN would have much patience for Barrie's brand of "Defence".
I just figured his PP ability along with you guys having a really good coach could cover for a lot of that.

Sticktape

Jan 25, 2017
What kind of dollars do we expect Fiala to command next summer anyways? He isn't exactly lighting it up in his contract year.

Feb 19, 2018
Boeser for Fiala and a second. He gets to go home and Fiala becomes more cost controlled for the Canucks going forward.

Feb 19, 2018
Minnesota's probably not going to be able to extend Boeser.
I’m sure they would make room. Hometown guy with 40 goal upside is worth moving some things around. Fits the window.
Canucks only do this due to cap space going forward.

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
Boeser for Fiala makes zero sense for Minnesota. Never mind adding to Fiala.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
At best, Fiala for Boeser is a lateral move for Minnesota. Not sure why we'd do that, let alone add.

Reactions: d rake

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota
What kind of dollars do we expect Fiala to command next summer anyways? He isn't exactly lighting it up in his contract year.
stat watching, not much. watching tape and seeing how incredibly snake bitten he is? 7+ easily. he creates and creates a lot. he has smoked iron at least 20 times this year and dangles through defends just to barely miss or the puck bounces. he is an offensive machine who just cannot finish right now but if his shooting % goes to at least 10 instead of his current 4, he will still have a shot at hitting 40 goals.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Devils should be all over getting a legit winger ( they have one - Bratt and thats it)
But .. they wont . Fitz will sit on his hands and wait for another 3-4 years to hopefully magically not suck .

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Like who?
McTavish, Drysdale...so nothing too crazy.

Seriously though, I'd imagine it would include a prospect like Perreault, Zellweger, Pastujov, maybe Tracey, Thrun or Lacombe. I also think Lundestrom could be of interest, even though he's not a prospect anymore. It would just depend on what Guerin is interested in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad