Value of: Kevin Fiala

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Jason Zucker + Drew O'Conner

for

Kevin Fiala + Calen Addison

Don't sleep on DOC. I think he has 2C potential with competent wingers, as proven this season. He's only going to get better. Zucker is from Minnesota and has an extra year left, then will likely take a cut to stay.

Penguins get hopefully a better fit on LW but it's a gamble. Then they get a RD to bolster the #6 slot.

I believe the gap between Fiala and Zucker is bridged with the gap between DOC and Addison.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012

for

Don't sleep on DOC. I think he has 2C potential with competent wingers, as proven this season. He's only going to get better. Zucker is from Minnesota and has an extra year left, then will likely take a cut to stay.

Penguins get hopefully a better fit on LW but it's a gamble. Then they get a RD to bolster the #6 slot.

I believe the gap between Fiala and Zucker is bridged with the gap between DOC and Addison.

I don't think the word no is sufficient enough here to express how 'no' this is.

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota

for

Zucker is not from MN, his wife is and we already traded him to the pens. Very hard pass.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison

for

Poe's Law is hitting me real hard with this one.

Reactions: DeagleJenkins

Drewcifer

Oct 10, 2006
Minneapolis
Zucker's best attribute was his speed. He is going to start declining quickly. Minnesota was smart to trade him when we did. Soon enough he will have almost no value.

Reactions: DeagleJenkins

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018

for

I can’t tell if this if this a joke or not.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona

for

To say this is bad for MN is an understatement.
It's horribly bad. It's so bad it made a little kid cry

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
I can only apologise on behalf of all Pens fans for the insanity of that offer.

Reactions: jmelm

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
If he and Boldy keep playing together the way they are, I don't see him getting moved unless he is an absolute tool during contract negotiations.

Reactions: Canadian Canuck

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad