Rumor: Karlsson to Lightning (Mod warning in OP - READ IT)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
karlsson controls all three zones on the ice. he instantly boosts the offense of every forward he plays with

he is really really good
Not just that, but they could also be icing a top 5 d-man (arguably top 3) in the league for literally 50 minutes every game if they don't play Hedman with Karlsson. That's a scary thought.

gtrower

Feb 10, 2016
I think the Lightning probably could use another star forward more than another top pairing dman tbh. Not that Karlsson won't help but I think a forward would put them over the hump more. That's why I'm not so sure about them blowing their futures load on a dman even if it's one of the top guys in the league.

Then again, Washington's gonna be weaker and I doubt any other Eastern team is really good enough to challenge the Lightning unless the Leafs take a huge step.

What about Wash says they’d be weaker? East runs through Wash/Pitt until somebody can prove otherwise.

BearsofBeantown

Jun 25, 2018
Hrmm.
So Toronto gets Tavares
Tampa gets Karlsson

Maybe I should revise my prediction of Habs winning their division next year...

That was a joke about the Habs winning the division right? I am not sure if you have watched that team play hockey or not, but they cannot compete even with a healthy Price.

Sonny21

Registerd User
Oct 3, 2009
It's weird how everyone sighs (for good reason) at Eklund rumours, yet I've seen at least 5-10 different wanna be insider tweets posted as inside information. I want leaks as much as anyone, but at least post from semi creditable sources.

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
It's weird how everyone sighs (for good reason) at Eklund rumours, yet I've seen at least 5-10 different wanna be insider tweets posted as inside information. I want leaks as much as anyone, but at least post from semi creditable sources.

Hush, posting the trolls makes for a good laugh xD

Side note - I think EK is waiting for this to get to 100 pages deep before he releases the news. Let's go everyone, we've got work to do!!!!!!

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
If they lose Point they aren’t the cup favorite anymore.

No. Point does not make us lose the cup or lose being a "favorite".

Does it hurt? Yes. But we've been cup favorites for a few years now, and not until this year did Point really have a break out.

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
I’ll go record as a Leaf fan and give my sympathies to Sens fans.

I don’t really like you or your team, but you didn’t deserve this.

I sincerely hope you will find a new owner.

This is not good for hockey in Canada.

Nope but it's great for us Tampons (go ahead, you've had a bad day. Make fun of our city's nickname, please. It's the least we can do)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad