Rumor: Karlsson to Lightning (Mod warning in OP - READ IT)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
It takes less than one second to click the tweet and verify the source. Pierre LeBrun's twitter does not have 20 something tweets and a handful of followers.

It takes even less time to check for the blue verified check-mark.

Cripes.

I personally support thread bans for the folks who post fake twitter accounts...at least the inability to post further in the thread.

Half joking

Reactions: cap10bfl

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
If Sergachev is the center of the deal coupled with JT Miller. Than at least the Sens fill 2 holes in their squad. Top 4d and 2nd line center. Still would have wanted Point but can live with that trade.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
A return of Sergachev, Foote, Miller and 1st
Is fine. But in reality, considering the impact of the player going the other way and what these players are likely to turn in to(nowhere near as good), it’s close to the minimum they should accept.

Karl replaces sergachev, they keep point, pick is 2020, etc.
TB should be laughing with that deal. Ottawa can survive.
Would the [rumored] deal take this long if the return was that straight-foward?

Jacall

Oct 18, 2017
I’ve been a fan of this team for over 20 years,
this is the worst I’ve ever felt. Sens fans will be disappointed in any return considering what they’re giving up.

It’s like the Sens Org is the Swamp of Sadness and Sens fans are Artax

EdAVSfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2009
One would think Colorado would be offering to help make this happen.
There’s probably several teams willing to help out.

Seems like a great opportunity for a 3rd team to get an asset for cheaper than usual, or a payoff for taking on a cap dump.

KevinRedkey

12/18/23 and beyond!
Jan 22, 2010
Even if it was Serg/Point/1st/Foote, TBL wins the deal.

If Karlsson plays 70+ games on TBL next year, he's winning the Norris with a PPG of 1.10 or better. Book it.

Reactions: Jarey Curry

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
How far away is Radysh from Foote?

If Raddysh hits his ceiling it's close as I think he could be a consistent 30 goal scorer. The problem is he has a lower floor than Foote so if he doesn't he won't be as useful. Even if Foote doesn't hit his ceiling he can still be a very good defender in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad