Rumor: Karlsson to Lightning (Mod warning in OP - READ IT)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

OurlordAndSaviorKuch

Number one Bull$hit
Oct 12, 2011
Tampa Florida
The city of Ottawa when this trade goes through:

363679.gif

These boards as well.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Hey how come San Jose isn't in the middle of all of this? I was told they'd be getting either Tavares or Karlsson with all their new cap space.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Love how Ottawa ****s over Sens fans with cant trade Hoffman in the division and then trades with Tampa.

You may love it but it doesn’t make it true. Serevalli comes off as a doofus with the tweet the minute Talon said Dorion called him but was looking for roster players not picks. The fact people still run with that narrative shows how much facts actually matter. And Karlsson hasn’t even been traded to TB yet FWIW. Social media is ruining people’s minds.

Mathieu

Aug 28, 2010
Trades don't get made in this league until Bob McKenzie approves them by tweeting them.

It's to the point where I'm starting to think that he simply tweet trades that would make sense and GMs follow his ideas.

Bob is the man.

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
The two teams are in agreement on the deal and the NHL offices approved it, so now we're just waiting for Tavares to say it's okay. Check back next Tuesday.

Reactions: Luc Labelle

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
A return of Sergachev, Foote, Miller and 1st
Is fine. But in reality, considering the impact of the player going the other way and what these players are likely to turn in to(nowhere near as good), it’s close to the minimum they should accept.

Karl replaces sergachev, they keep point, pick is 2020, etc.
TB should be laughing with that deal. Ottawa can survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad