Rumor: Karlsson to Lightning (Mod warning in OP - READ IT)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
You are about to hand over the only good thing going in your franchise for a bag of pucks to a divisional rival and your biggest concern right now is trying to make Leaf fans feel bad?

Honestly, I'm hoping for as bad a trade as possible.

It's the best chance for historically low attendance numbers. Anything that gives the highest chance for him to miss those loan payments.

NYR713

Jun 26, 2012
What's the chances Rangers take cap dump and give back the 2019 TB conditional 2nd/1st for Raddysh? I'd throw in Namestnikov at 50% retained too.

Then Cirelli, Foote and 2019 1st for Karlsson who has already agreed to an extension with TB

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
If any indication from the TBL fans in this thread I would def look to bandwagon elsewhere. Poor representation at best

You posted a bunch of controversial/trolly stuff and got troll comments back. What did you expect?

I will say though we're one of the nicest fan bases there is and usually are very accommodating in our little section of this site.

Either or we'll welcome anyone =]

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
I hope not as well, but not even the most die-hard Sens fans give a **** about the team going into this upcoming season. Melnyk has completely scorched the once strong hockey market that is Ottawa. Hope he enjoys his new liver that a Ottawa Senators fan gave him.

agreed im just here to see how much lower can we go

Aoko

Order has now fallen.
Dec 14, 2017
Dude this is probably going to take another day or two you realize that right?
The way they hype it up, I want it to be announced in a few hours. Naturally I understand it takes time, but I want it to hurry before Dorion decides to pester Vegas or Dallas again to see if he can get something better.

The side I don't trust is Dorion. He'll continue to flip flop past a decision even if they agreed in principle and are working on it.

NarcoPolo

Jul 16, 2012
Top 2 D in the world, 2 top 2 forwards, and multiple top 25 forwards. How the hell wouldn't that scare you?

I disagree with the original post, but 2, top 2 fowards and multiple top 25 forwards? Who are these players? I would be comfortable saying kucherov is a top 5 forward in the league, but Stamkos isn't. They are probably the only 2 forwards on the team that would be considered a "top 25 forward" also.

Reactions: Critical91

CamelToews

Dec 16, 2015
Karlsson will fix the work ethic. He is a fantastic leader, and players love to play for him. Look at the way he took over games during the 2017 playoffs, how can you not give it your all for a guy who does that?

Alright then. Certainly have a way better chance than the Leafs.
The Stanley Cup is one of the hardest trophies to win in sport. No team is guaranteed to win it...

Agent Zuuuub

Jan 2, 2015
TBH, I don't think Karlsson would have made a huge difference in the Capitals series. Coaching and work ethic continue to be our Achilles' heel.

But then again, McDonagh did not deliver the level of play we paid for.

Karlsson dragged a shit team to one goal of the finals.

I don't think people truly realize how dominant Karlssson can be in the offensive and defensive zones.

Like Kucherov, Stamkos, Hedman are all elite elite players. But Karlsson is a step above. He's one of the few players who is impossible to shut down.

Aoko

Order has now fallen.
Dec 14, 2017
Like his team wasn't a dumpster fire when they picked 1st and 2nd overall consecutively
We still had Lecavalier and St Louis. The sad thing is that we were constantly hiring mercenaries.

Before anybody tries to call me a fan boy, I remember loving Pavel Kubina. And then when we brought him back when he was far past his prime. Dark times.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Either or we'll welcome anyone =]

This. We don't bite.

Even in Tampa the Lightning are this golden child that can do absolutely no wrong in the eyes of fans and media alike. We don't even complain about Callahan in the press or as fans on the radio! We didn't score at all in games 6 and 7 and about 8 out of 10 people you found only had to say, "Man that was a hell of a season wasn't it? What a fantastic comeback when we didn't even make the playoffs the year before. So proud of these guys for such a great year. It wasn't what we wanted but we came a long way" Even Phil Esposito gushed for minutes on end about how proud he was and basically said "Aw shucks it happens" HF Boards is literally the harshest and quite possibly the only place you'll find criticism of Lightning players. Karlsson comes here and he will ascend to godhood and never come down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad