Player Discussion Kaapo Kakko

Status
Not open for further replies.

avgard

Jan 8, 2017
is any evedence when if kakko on scoreboard zimbabwedad getting assist with it pp game included. or opposite. having only memory in there tjis never a happened.how strange it may occured. kakko so passive at ice. i dont believe in bad chemistrics.kakko should ask trade. go anaheim or chicago there no competation

sir avgard hockeyprofessor

ThirdEye

Nov 28, 2006
New York
Wasn't there a similar article also during the early part of last season where Kakko said almost the same thing verbatim? Just seems like when the games start to matter he starts overthinking everything and his confidence goes down the toilet. Half the time when he gets the puck it doesn't even look like he wants it. Frustrating

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Appreciate his dedication and how seriously he’s taking this, but he’s getting in his head. Might just need a change of scenery at this point.
Should we ship out Mika and Kreider as well while we are at it? Or frankly, everyone outside of Panarin, because no one else is scoring 5v5.

What good would shipping him out do for the team? What value do you think he would fetch, that could be replaced on the ice for the caphit he provides?

Reactions: RagFinMet

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
He is definitely in his own head. Kreider knows something about that and can maybe help him escape.

Reactions: bhamill

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
Understatement of a lifetime. Completely nonexistent. In fact, he’s taken a step back since Laviolette arrival.
Massive disappointment I would ship his ass out of here the first deal that comes along.
KK does need to step it up. What I was happy about is he knows a top line spot isn't given forever. He realizes that playing well is a requirment to keep that spot.

avgard

Jan 8, 2017
passive kakko only just passive. next thing only thing jogging rounds around Manhattan and i mean this thing like military service punishmenent self torture officer and gentleman rocky balboua please. 14 min in game nothing. needet angry mode. monster atletics but not built up. Atari video game consoles in Hudson river already sent must. seriously. no more time staying stupid mode. all this worked while setting up team anaheim or chicago trade before christmas papers along lockerroom walls for team headquarters stuff to wake up from

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Should we ship out Mika and Kreider as well while we are at it? Or frankly, everyone outside of Panarin, because no one else is scoring 5v5.

What good would shipping him out do for the team? What value do you think he would fetch, that could be replaced on the ice for the caphit he provides?
Where did I say that the NYR should trade him? I mentioned what would be best for him — not a word about what’a best for NYR.

Reactions: LOFIN

Jauffre

Registered Grandmaster
Oct 10, 2009
Cloud Ruler Temple
passive kakko only just passive. next thing only thing jogging rounds around Manhattan and i mean this thing like military service punishmenent self torture officer and gentleman rocky balboua please. 14 min in game nothing. needet angry mode. monster atletics but not built up. Atari video game consoles in Hudson river already sent must. seriously. no more time staying stupid mode. all this worked while setting up team anaheim or chicago trade before christmas papers along lockerroom walls for team headquarters stuff to wake up from

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I'd be concerned, but i'm not.

What the f*** have Mika and Kreider done at ES this season? I'm FAR more concerned with their play at ES. The whole line has been pretty bad at ES but when i'm looking to blame players, I'll go to the "leaders" first. Seems like they at just content at floating around at ES and waiting for the PP to come around to pad their stats.

Kreider - 2 ES goals (one tonight)
Kakko - 1 ES goal
Mika - 1 ES goal

Last edited:

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
I'd be concerned, but i'm not.

What the f*** have Mika and Kreider done at ES this season? I'm FAR more concerned with their play at ES. The whole line has been pretty bad at ES but when i'm looking to blame players, I'll go to the "leaders" first. Seems like they at just content at floating around at ES and waiting for the PP to come around to pad their stats.

Kreider - 2 ES goals (one tonight)
Kakko - 1 ES goal
Mika - 1 ES goal
You should be. Kakko has done nothing, nada, zilch. Kreider has 8 goals in 11 games and IDGAF if most are on the PP. He produces and is the best net front player in the game. Mika always starts slow but will get his 85-90 points when the season is done. Kakko needs to be better or he is going to get traded.

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
You should be. Kakko has done nothing, nada, zilch. Kreider has 8 goals in 11 games and IDGAF if most are on the PP. He produces and is the best net front player in the game. Mika always starts slow but will get his 85-90 points when the season is done. Kakko needs to be better or he is going to get traded.
I care about ES. We aren't going anywhere in the playoffs if Mika and Kreider don't want to do anything at ES. Not sure what you think Kakko is going to do at ES if his linemates don't do anything, he's not McDavid.

Reactions: bhamill and CLW
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad