Player Discussion Kaapo Kakko

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Indeed: your attempt to prove by induction. In case that’s too complicated: Problem of induction - Wikipedia
I'm very familiar with proving by induction, but TBH I don't get why you're talking nonsense after making a poor statement.

The truth is, this isn't maths. And Kakko won't benefit from playing in AHL.

Also, it's you who'd need to prove that Kakko would benefit from playing in AHL. So what's your method of proving it? Induction won't even work, so...

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
I'm very familiar with proving by induction, but TBH I don't get why you're talking nonsense after making a poor statement.

The truth is, this isn't maths. And Kakko won't benefit from playing in AHL.

Also, it's you who'd need to prove that Kakko would benefit from playing in AHL. So what's your method of proving it? Induction won't even work, so...
Which is the poor statement? If you don’t feel Kakko will benefit from AHL time, I can certainly respect that, but I don’t understand the need to talk down to a total stranger who’s done nothing to you (in the royal sense).

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Y'all sound like first year law students and that's not a compliment.
Well, none of us is drunk and humble-bragging about the crazy hours at our Goldman internship over the summer, so I’m afraid you’re mistaken. :laugh:

Reactions: egelband

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Which is the poor statement? If you don’t feel Kakko will benefit from AHL time, I can certainly respect that, but I don’t understand the need to talk down to a total stranger who’s done nothing to you (in the royal sense).
What do you think forums are for? People disagree with you, I'd suggest you get over it instead of making a number of it - you've not even brought up any points to counter with.
Y'all sound like first year law students and that's not a compliment.
Not at all, they just need to memorize and read a lot.

Ori

Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Kakko will have a hard debut on that line - Kreider will be playing a typical US engine well not a Tesla, but on 75% he knows he is gone in March next year - so he will try to avoid injury.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Kakko will have a hard debut on that line - Kreider will be playing a typical US engine well not a Tesla, but on 75% he knows he is gone in March next year - so he will try to avoid injury.
He's playing for his next contract.

I feel for the people who bought 45 Kakko Jerseys, how do I change my HF username?
You have to write a letter to the postmaster general.

bondra

Jan 18, 2019
Decent game for Kakko, strong with the puck as always and few good drives to the net.

Haven't watched Rangers too much, will Strome be 2C or Chytil? Strome was awful. Kakko is in difficult position in 2 line, he cant drive his own line yet and linemates dont give too much support.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Just put him on the f***ing top line Quinn, stop being cute. I mean i like Buch but come on. Put the top talent with the top talent.

Reactions: bl02
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad