Proposal: JT Miller to Carolina

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

PenguinSuitedUp

Sponsor
Oct 2, 2019
They lost a combined 45 goals and 95 points in Trocheck/Niederreiter. And although they should see some internal improvement from Jarvis/Kotka/Necas, those two were legit top 6 forwards that they haven't replaced.
They were the top team in the division last year. They aren’t going to suddenly become a non-playoff team without those two players. And Pacioretty comes back beginning of 2023. Where’s the hole?

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
They were the top team in the division last year. They aren’t going to suddenly become a non-playoff team without those two players. And Pacioretty comes back beginning of 2023. Where’s the hole?
Who said anything about them falling out of the playoff race? And Pacioretty might return in January, or he might not. A torn achilles tendon is not a minor injury.

And I’m trying to say meh not interested.
Why? It’s not like any of use are making decisions here.

nucksflailtogether

Oct 15, 2017
As a Canucks fan...so over this. I just want him re-signed, obviously the trade route doesn't give us the value we need. If he can come down to something like 7 mil over 7 years sign me up.

Crazy Cizikas

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2017
A good place
Who said anything about them falling out of the playoff race? And Pacioretty might return in January, or he might not. A torn achilles tendon is not a minor injury.

Why? It’s not like any of use are making decisions here.
So it ok that I don’t think that jt Miller is as great as you say he is?

Crazy Cizikas

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2017
A good place
Calling a player average that has outscored your team's leading scorer by over 50 points the past 3 seasons is an interesting hill to die on
I
Calling a player average that has outscored your team's leading scorer by over 50 points the past 3 seasons is an interesting hill to die on
my team sucking at offense doesn’t make Miller a star.

Crazy Cizikas

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2017
A good place
Don't move the goalposts now just because you put your foot in your mouth lol...

You're the one saying JT is average without backing it up in anyways.

Feel free to explain how the 12th highest scorer in the NHL over the past 3 season is 'average'.
I know it’s a trade fallacy, but if he’s so great, why are you looking to trade him?

Cornwallace

Jun 24, 2021
I know it’s a trade fallacy, but if he’s so great, why are you looking to trade him?
Because my team isn't in an actual position to compete and is sorely lacking assets after being ran into the ground for the past 8 years by one of the worst GM's in the franchises history.

Just because some Canuck fans have been running around proposing ridiculous Miller trades doesn't diminish his actual skill as a player.

Reactions: racerjoe

zcaptain

Apr 4, 2012
I

my team sucking at offense doesn’t make Miller a star.
No it doesn't, but your comments, with Miller, does imply that you do not have any above average hockey players on it, which I refuse to believe.

Your words, not ours!

This leads us to believe, you are not in anyway, using logic, and only Trolling.

I find it really hard to believe, you or anyone else would call Zibanejad an "average" player...............(If you can't rap your head around why I mention Zibanejad, then, maybe you are not the expert we should be listening to)

"IF" Miller can be signed to a 6 or 7 year contract for $8.5 million per or less, that is a much better contract than Zibanejad's..............

So, why don't you tell the Ranger Fans on here, what you think of him...........................

Is this too deep for you?

Crazy Cizikas

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2017
A good place
Because my team isn't in an actual position to compete and is sorely lacking assets after being ran into the ground for the past 8 years by one of the worst GM's in the franchises history.

Just because some Canuck fans have been running around proposing ridiculous Miller trades doesn't diminish his actual skill as a player.
I don’t know man. Van fans seem to think that he’s a reincarnation of Gretzky. In reality, he’s just some offensive threat who could pot a few goals

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
He’s an average player who had one great season. Can’t fault van for wanting to sell high. But, man, would I be pissed if my team gave up value for him.

friend, you need some game. go hit the gym and ask out girls you think are way out of your league for practice. don't worry about what they say or think.

good luck. i wish i was in high school again. the things i would do with my time instead of posting utter nonsense on message boards to get a rise out of guys twice my age.

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad