Player Discussion Josh Norris (C) 6’-1” - Part 3

Silencio

Nov 6, 2006
Toronto
When the Karlsson trade went down I remember making a bad joke about how it was such a Pierre Dorion move to trade a Norris winner for a guy named Norris.

Reactions: DylanSensFan

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
I didnt realize that Norris was so religous. Kind of reminds me of fisher that way.

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
I thought he showed a real spark, physically, against the Flames and that continued against the Wings today.

Hopefully he is gaining confidence in the shoulder so he can just play, but I thunk he is turning the corner.

That said, natural scorer. Another of our players who doesn't seem quite right yet scoring about .5 goals per game.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
I thought he showed a real spark, physically, against the Flames and that continued against the Wings today.

Hopefully he is gaining confidence in the shoulder so he can just play, but I thunk he is turning the corner.

That said, natural scorer. Another of our players who doesn't seem quite right yet scoring about .5 goals per game.
Best game from him this season, outside maybe of his first game back. Very promising.

Reactions: NB613 and OD99

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I wasn't super worried about his offense but man was it good to see him getting engaged physically, tracking back on the puck, going into the corners, etc. Big relief.
Yeah, that's the part of his game that we really missed last year too imo, though the offense is nice too.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
I wasn't super worried about his offense but man was it good to see him getting engaged physically, tracking back on the puck, going into the corners, etc. Big relief.

He did say in the post game that right now he's just focusing on playing a simple heavy game.

Focus on the defense first, then try to score goals.

Reactions: NB613 and LiseL

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
What worries me is that I haven't seen him blast a one-timer yet.

That's a big reason why he scored 35G prior to getting his big contract.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad