Player Discussion Josh Norris (C) 6’-1” - Part 3

UglyPuckling

May 14, 2021
Looking like we might actually have Norris playing this game. Pinto is next. Grieg can be the 3C in the meantime although it looks like they are slotting Norris as the 3C for this game.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Looking like we might actually have Norris playing this game. Pinto is next. Grieg can be the 3C in the meantime although it looks like they are slotting Norris as the 3C for this game.
That’s what I thought they would do, if playing, ramp his ice time up for now.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

Norris will take some time I am guessing to really start to feel it. Very welcome addition.
Be interesting to see how that 4th line gets used .. McKewen the Wilson (shaking in his boots) deterrent is out.

MAKE ROOM FOR PINTO (Greig Pinto Tarasenko) GoSensGo

Last edited:

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
I used to somehow always dislike the combos from DJ but so far this year I like what he has been doing aside from Senko and Kubalik on the same line that one game

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Looks like he’s in. Wow once pinto is back in this lineup is totally stacked.
We’re already at the top of the league in scoring (just a few games I know) and then we’re adding two 20-40 goal scorers. Look out.

Reactions: Nova Stutzlia

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Glad they're sitting Kastelic. He could take a break.
Not sure I follow, don’t you mean McKewen, or was that sarcasm.

Looks like he’s in. Wow once pinto is back in this lineup is totally stacked.
We’re already at the top of the league in scoring (just a few games I know) and then we’re adding two 20-40 goal scorers. Look out.
Could also be subtracting a 20 goal scorer, if Kubalik is the one to go, to sign Pinto, so that part could be a wash.

Mingus Dew

Microphone Assassin
Oct 7, 2013

No surprise

1697642190050.gif

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Ya maybe Norris will be 3C for a few games until he gets his timing & confidence back. Who knows.
The top 3 lines are going to have very similar even strength ice time. Thats how good teams win they role 4 and prioritize the top 3. All the best teams have 3 lines that can score now.

Not sure I follow, don’t you mean McKewen, or was that sarcasm.

Could also be subtracting a 20 goal scorer, if Kubalik is the one to go, to sign Pinto, so that part could be a wash.
Bingo bango two good responses.

Reactions: Norris4Norris

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
I think its time for some Norris jokes:

Norris once won a game of connect four in three moves.

or

When Norris lifts dumbbells, they get smarter.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad