Player Discussion Josh Norris (C) 6’-1” - Part 3

UglyPuckling

May 14, 2021
I guess we have to wait until we can see him on the ice on game day. At least this is a possible conclusion after reading the latest in here?

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
Alfie was a beast, always returning from injury ahead of schedule. Maybe he's providing Norris some tips on getting healthy, staying healthy.
Definitely. And i also think he's helping him through the mental side.

Butchy Dakkar

Dark Butch Yak didn't seem right.
Oct 3, 2020
They had Sanderson on PP1 today.

I assume Greig is filling in on that PP1 today for Stutzle who was out.

PP2:

I told my casual fan buddy at the home opener that it was only a matter of time before Sandy gets bumped to PP1. If it’s happened already, I’m surprised but not at all disappointed.

Reactions: Dionysus

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
That's a powerful 2nd PP.
That's why I was OK with Chabot on PP1 as well.

Made PP2 that much better, but having Jake QB the 1st unit is the right call.

How many heads will explode because Jake, "doesn't have any offensive potential"?!?!

Mark Stones Spleen

Trouba's elbow
Jan 17, 2008
T.O.
I have many times! I got up and didn't sit there and sulk.
Bottom line is that some people are able to push through pain. Others aren't.
I knew a guy that has spine surgery that was supposed to keep him in the hospital for a couple days. In the middle of the surgery, he woke up and told the doc that he'd take it from there. He stitched himself up, walked it off, and just drove himself home.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
He is still playing very timidly. You can see it in this clip

Yeah imo (and I won’t pretend to know anything about what he’s reeeally going through) he needs to do that for a couple weeks before he gets into a game.
He might feel totally different idk

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Yeah imo (and I won’t pretend to know anything about what he’s reeeally going through) he needs to do that for a couple weeks before he gets into a game.
He might feel totally different idk
WTF are you guys talking about? Camp is over, these guys are staying sharp between games, not running each other through the boards.

There is absolutely nothing to read into from that clip.

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
WTF are you guys talking about? Camp is over, these guys are staying sharp between games, not running each other through the boards.

Trust me. Look at him there then look at 9ther dr8lls.

Totally holding back or not in sync

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
I don’t want to see him out there unless he really is as good as he’s going to get. Like his shoulders better be covered in muscle.

BankStreetParade

Jan 22, 2013
Ottawa

LOL. Unless they're pile driving each other into the boards like primitive savages then they aren't practicing hard enough, obviously.

ottawagm

May 6, 2023
What does being the 2nd person on ice mean? Good or bad?
I'd read it as him really wanting to get extra practice before his potential first game, making sure everything feels good. Still doesn't mean he'll be in, likely a game time decision, but to me it does suggest it's a good possibility if all goes well.

Reactions: SpezDispenser

UglyPuckling

May 14, 2021

Couldn't see most of the players on the ice in that clip as they were outside the field of vlew. Not sure you could learn much from it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad