Value of: Jordan Binnington

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
1679800347588.gif

Reactions: DatDude44

Iwishihadaspacebar

Apr 27, 2021
A Stanley Cup winning goalie? There is will always be some GM thinking they are so smart that they can turn their form around

Shane Diesel

Jun 8, 2021
"Jordan Binnington scared Avs fans for two games in the playoffs last year."

That has to be the weakest trash talk I've ever seen.

Reactions: Newusername

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Binnington was really good most of the season. He’s struggled a bit lately. I think he was over worked. Next year I’d imagine he’s get only 50 games. That will help him so he’s not so over worked. Hopefully the D plays better too. They’ve been horrible all year in front of him.

Reactions: 67Blues

IWantSakicAsMyGM

Oct 13, 2011
Colorado
Blues have another stud killing it in ahl Vadim zherenko. Possibly the better of the two goalies.

Why, because you hate binnington.

Why would I hate Binnington? Is it his losing record against the Avs (8-10-1)? His 0.900 SV% against the Avs? Or is it his 3.21 GAA against the Avs?

Or do you think it's possible that I want the Blues to do this because Hofer is an unproven youngster with a very high likelihood to not even be as good as Binnington?

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008

95th in GSAx with an .892 SV%. At what point was he good?

He’s the exact same goalie that won the cup. His numbers might not look great, but if you wanted him all year until recently, you’d know he keeps the Blues in nearly every game in spite of their poor D.

He’s the exact same goalie that won the cup. His numbers might not look great, but if you wanted him all year until recently, you’d know he keeps the Blues in nearly every game in spite of their poor D.

Watched, Not wanted. Typo. No edit button on here

Reactions: Moose and Squirrel

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
I'd say right now the Blues won't do something that foolish, but I'll play the game as it would be painful to get rid of him at this stage.

Binnington, a 2024 1st, and Snuggerud

for

Cap Dump with similar term, a 4th, and a B prospect
absolutely not

dwonger

Feb 25, 2023
Joel Hofer has come in and has literally stole the show.

If he continues to prove to be a true number 1, what value does JB have around the NHL?

Curios on you all as outsiders take on this!

Thanks, have a great weekend!
Lol, true #1 based on 4 games....

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
It’s weird how Blues fans are generally happy with him and it’s all fans of other teams coming in to tell us how terrible he is. Weird how that works. You’d think this guy took his skate off and tried cutting someone with how much hate he gets.
No, they tolerate his shitty personality because of the cup win. He's objectively awful as a player and the vast majority of Blues fans acknowledge that.

GRob83

Feb 3, 2010
Army doesn't buy out contracts and the Blues are not trading Binnington. People can bring up stats all they want but he's probably been the Blues best player this year. He's a legit #1 goalie and can be the difference in a playoff series. Put Roy behind this roster this year and he'd fair no better.
You're probably right, Roy would struggle in his age 57 season.

thefutures

Sponsor
Jul 2, 2017
Don't think binner will have much trade value with his stats and reputation this season. Maybe after 1 normal season from him without incidents and you could sell him to someone

Shane Diesel

Jun 8, 2021
One thing I've learned on HF: goaltenders are never responsible for their bad stats. Ever. It's always the team's fault.

They're all superstars with no culpability whatsoever.

Reactions: Newusername

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad