Value of: Jordan Binnington

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
So what? The Blues were perennial contenders for years when the Avs couldn't even make the playoffs. Avs fans are the sorest winners I've ever seen, whining nonstop.
Or that is called trash talking down to a non playoff also-ran with less than mediocre future prospects. In part because the Blues overpay a hot-head goalie that’s severely regressed. He was ok for a minute in the playoffs until Calle Rosen blew him up and Binnginton then melted down back to where he is today, which is an embarrassment.

Kadri and the Avs so deep in that guys head.

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
Or that is called trash talking down to a non playoff also-ran with less than mediocre future prospects. In part because the Blues overpay a hot-head goalie that’s severely regressed. He was ok for a minute in the playoffs until Calle Rosen blew him up and Binnginton then melted down back to where he is today, which is an embarrassment.

Kadri and the Avs so deep in that guys head.

I really believe the fact that you guys saying it's Rosens fault for Binnington's injury is a shtick at this point. There's just no way you are that blind and are just saying it to try and get under Blues fans skins. If so, well done. If not...

The Devilish Buffoon

Dec 24, 2018
The best they will get for him, imo, is a serviceable player on a smaller contract.

Maybe a swap for Markstrom? To LA for Peterson +? Ristolainen+ if PHI move Hart? Strome if ANA move Gibson? Christian Dvorak or Joel Armia +?

Market for him would be really, really small I think.

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
Joel Hofer has come in and has literally stole the show.

If he continues to prove to be a true number 1, what value does JB have around the NHL?

Curios on you all as outsiders take on this!

Thanks, have a great weekend!

Reactions: BlueSeal

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
I don't understand how he got the contract he did. Never played that well during his bridge deal .

Reactions: McJedi

BlueTacos

Jul 22, 2022
STL
I wonder if they just send Binner to the minors until Hofers deal is done and then buy Binner out.

They can pair Hofer with a guys like Raanta Varlamov Lehner Andersen etc. until he is ready.
Blues have another stud killing it in ahl Vadim zherenko. Possibly the better of the two goalies.

As an Avs fan, I really hope the Blues front office agrees with you on this.
Why, because you hate binnington.

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
I really believe the fact that you guys saying it's Rosens fault for Binnington's injury is a shtick at this point. There's just no way you are that blind and are just saying it to try and get under Blues fans skins. If so, well done. If not...
That was 100% on Rosen. He drilled Binnington. He wanted that loose puck most and got there first by a hair. And creamed his goalie in the process. Good effort play by Rosen but 100% his contact that injured his goalie. Dive in on your own net like that at your own risk.

If the Blues expectation is that you can avoid any contact in the crease over a loose puck you goalie spilled for a juicy rebound, just quit watching hockey right now and find a new sport that doesn’t involve any contact. Maybe tennis. Otherwise, a loose puck in the a crease is going to invite collisions, including defenders scrambling to clear the loose puck. 100% Rosen on that injury to his goalie.

Get over it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Newusername

avsfan9

Jul 28, 2011
This thread wouldn’t exist if that dirtbag rat Kadri hadn’t run him in the playoffs last year as he definitely would have backstopped the blues to another Stanley cup championship…… seriously though , I wouldn’t give a piece of white dog shit for him. f***ing lunatic!

BlueTacos

Jul 22, 2022
STL
This thread wouldn’t exist if that dirtbag rat Kadri hadn’t run him in the playoffs last year as he definitely would have backstopped the blues to another Stanley cup championship…… seriously though , I wouldn’t give a piece of white dog shit for him. f***ing lunatic!
Lol cause he basically stood on his head and scared the shit out of Aves fans

Russell Sprouts

Jan 11, 2023
Let’s not forget the Avs absolutely own the Blues.

Just blowing y’all out of the playoffs a few times in a row. Beating St Louis in the bubble too.
It would be a more effective chirp if it had even the slightest bit of relevance to my post. The Avs were trash for a very long time and have been embarrassed by the Blues recently enough.

If I were an Avs fans I'd be asking myself why it seems that literally no one outside of Avs fans even remembers who won the cup last year. Its like it never even happened.

avsfan9

Jul 28, 2011
It would be a more effective chirp if it had even the slightest bit of relevance to my post. The Avs were trash for a very long time and have been embarrassed by the Blues recently enough.

If I were an Avs fans I'd be asking myself why it seems that literally no one outside of Avs fans even remembers who won the cup last year. Its like it never even happened.
They won the cup in 20 games, just as well if they handed them the cup before the playoffs started. Waste of a couple months…the only competition they had were Mcdavid and the east.

a mangy Meowth

Ross Colton Fan
Jun 21, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO

Just because you have memory problems doesn't mean the rest of the world does lol

Reactions: Newusername

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn

Just give up. There’s no fixing stupid. It’s either that or they’re just trolling. There’s no in between.

Reactions: Tryblot

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
The longer this thread goes on the worse its going to get. Blues are not going to trade him after Hofer goes on a tear for 4 NHL games. Restart the thread in the 2024 offseasonif Hofer played lights out for an entire year.

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
Joel Hofer has come in and has literally stole the show.

If he continues to prove to be a true number 1, what value does JB have around the NHL?

Curios on you all as outsiders take on this!

Thanks, have a great weekend!
If Binnington has value Campbell must have value as well. Let that sink in for a minute. I think the dented cans of soup at your local supermarket has more value then both of these goalies. Campbell has the skills to be very good but he is mentally so very weak. Binnington on the other hand is a spaz and cause mental stress to his team.

BlueSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
They won the cup in 20 games, just as well if they handed them the cup before the playoffs started. Waste of a couple months…the only competition they had were Mcdavid and the east.
The two games Binny stole from y’all before he got injured put most Avs fans on suicide watch.

Pepperidge Farm Remembers.

Reactions: Spektre

avsfan9

Jul 28, 2011
The two games Binny stole from y’all before he got injured put most Avs fans on suicide watch.

Pepperidge Farms' mind is starting to go. This time next year, Binnington will have stolen 3 games and Kadri took him out to save the Avs from elimination.
Going to end up like the Nancy Kerrigan , Tonya Harding situation! Lol!

Bender

Sep 25, 2002

Pepperidge Farm apparently remembers INCORRECTLY. :laugh:

Colorado won game #1.
Colorado lost game #2. (after sweeping the Preds and taking Game #1, a team is bound to lose one at some point)
Colorado won game #3. (Binnington was savagely attacked by Kadri in that game and binner was done.)

Oh yeah, you guys were SOOOOO close to winning even though you were thoroughly dominated in Game #6 with like only 9 shots on net midway through the 2nd period in an elimination game.

For those thinking binner is 'living in Avs fans head' - it's not really that. It's ridiculous stances like the one above that believes that if binner hadn't been injured that your team would not only have gone on to beat the Avs but easily beat Edmonton and Tampa Bay as well. It doesn't take NINE twenty goal scorers to figure out that we are clearly laughing at you.

BlueSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
Pepperidge Farm apparently remembers INCORRECTLY. :laugh:

Colorado won game #1.
Colorado lost game #2. (after sweeping the Preds and taking Game #1, a team is bound to lose one at some point)
Colorado won game #3. (Binnington was savagely attacked by Kadri in that game and binner was done.)

Oh yeah, you guys were SOOOOO close to winning even though you were thoroughly dominated in Game #6 with like only 9 shots on net midway through the 2nd period in an elimination game.

For those thinking binner is 'living in Avs fans head' - it's not really that. It's ridiculous stances like the one above that believes that if binner hadn't been injured that your team would not only have gone on to beat the Avs but easily beat Edmonton and Tampa Bay as well. It doesn't take NINE twenty goal scorers to figure out that we are clearly laughing at you.
Living in the heads of the adversaries? Get a chance you should look through the Avs board during the series. I don't have to prove it, it's there and it's legion.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad