Value of: Jordan Binnington

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Frenzy31

May 21, 2003
One thing I've learned on HF: goaltenders are never responsible for their bad stats. Ever. It's always the team's fault.

They're all superstars with no culpability whatsoever.

How many Blues games have you watched this year?

Frenzy31

May 21, 2003
A handful.

What organization or professional taught you to watch film and why should I trust your opinion?

So basically, only when they are playing your team. Stat watching - I would trust the eye test and frankly most of a fan base over stat watching any day of the week. But you do you.

As for your question. No one. Just like you. So why should anything you say be of more value then the guys who has been watching him all year?

Shane Diesel

Jun 8, 2021
So basically, only when they are playing your team. Stat watching - I would trust the eye test and frankly most of a fan base over stat watching any day of the week. But you do you.
Of course you do. With the eye test you can see whatever you want and every opinion is valid. Everyone is right or everyone is wrong depending on whatever argument it suits at the time.

As for your question. No one. Just like you. So why should anything you say be of more value then the guys who has been watching him all year?
Because I go by objective data and not how I feel. The exact opposite of what you're advocating for.

Goaltenders put up decent numbers on bad/mediocre teams every season. If Binnington is so talented why is he incapable of doing so?

Last edited:

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Blues, Oilers and Kings three way trade involving Binnington, Petersen and Campbell?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad