Prospect Info: Jonas Brodin (Part III)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

FVM

This does not please me.
Jan 26, 2010
Vantaa, Finland
"So we're going to get one of our two guys?"

I'd love to figure out who option #2 was after Brodin.

I think it was Hamilton. When the Bruins choose him the Wild staff immediately open their folders and look to cross him over, which would imply he was on their list. If it really was him, not bad two guys targeted for Flahr & Co. Just gives me even more faith in our drafting under this regime.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
I think it was Hamilton. When the Bruins choose him the Wild staff immediately open their folders and look to cross him over, which would imply he was on their list. If it really was him, not bad two guys targeted for Flahr & Co. Just gives me even more faith in our drafting under this regime.
they do that for every player. like when you're drafting for fantasy football and you scrub names off list and add them to the other teams.

one would think they would have made those comments after it was a lock that they would get one of their two guys, which would be after whoever picked before Boston, as at that point it would have been impossible to miss getting one of them.

i do know Hamiliton wasn't it .

FVM

This does not please me.
Jan 26, 2010
Vantaa, Finland
they do that for every player. like when you're drafting for fantasy football and you scrub names off list and add them to the other teams.

one would think they would have made those comments after it was a lock that they would get one of their two guys, which would be after whoever picked before Boston, as at that point it would have been impossible to miss getting one of them.

i do know Hamiliton wasn't it .

Well, that could be. It just seemed significant, those gestures and expressions when Hamilton was picked but it's so easy to overanalyze there things.

Billy Mays Here*

Sigh...

Another Wild vs. Devils fans war upcoming.

Well hopefully we're not immature enough to turn it into that. I bet some NJ fan takes a cheap shot at our team and that's how chaos will ensue. Don't think there's any cheap shot that can be taken at either of the players in the poll except maybe Brodin's broken collarbone.

Billy Mays Here*

amazing how butthurt some many fans STILL are about the Parise and Suter signings. Holy crap people, get over it.

Are you venturing into the Nashville and NJ team boards or something? I don't see anything on the main boards.

Billy Mays Here*

oh man YOU started this poll? WTF? Why would you intentionally give folks the opening to rip on Minnesota?

We need to tame down the Brodin is the best talk before it blows up in our faces.

What's so wrong about a poll between two 2011 Swedish draft picks? The poll is about the players, not the organizations. If someone is immature enough to make it about the organizations then that's their problem, not mine. And I am certainly not advocating any kind of "Brodin is the best" talk.

OpRedDawn*

the funniest part of the that episode

"he ****ing skates that way, but faster than most"

loved that

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
oh man YOU started this poll? WTF? Why would you intentionally give folks the opening to rip on Minnesota?

We need to tame down the Brodin is the best talk before it blows up in our faces.

He did the same thing on the main board opening up the door for anyone and everyone to rip the Wild for their lack of goal scoring. Asking for opinions from people who don't watch the Wild unless their own team is playing them. Will go well. Will happen again.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
I'd have to watch more Jersey games before i complained Brodin was getting short-changed.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
If Brodin was a car I think he would be a Volvo.
He ain't Turbo Saab, but reliable, a bit luxorius, capacious, efficient, versatile, safe, Volvo.

Only.. what model he would be?

...240, some wagon, T5R, 4WD Cross Country, P1800 `The Saint`, Amazon...?

Billy Mays Here*

He did the same thing on the main board opening up the door for anyone and everyone to rip the Wild for their lack of goal scoring. Asking for opinions from people who don't watch the Wild unless their own team is playing them. Will go well. Will happen again.

So making a poll that happens to involve a Wild player is me trying to get people to rip on the Wild right? Hah, you guys make me laugh. It's about one Wild player and has nothing to do with the team or organization as a whole. If you guys are that scared that people will rip on us even for a thread like that then you shouldn't be on HF.

Victorious Secret

2024 Lottery Winner
Jul 18, 2011
Matt's Meat Market
So making a poll that happens to involve a Wild player is me trying to get people to rip on the Wild right? Hah, you guys make me laugh. It's about one Wild player and has nothing to do with the team or organization as a whole. If you guys are that scared that people will rip on us even for a thread like that then you shouldn't be on HF.

Says the guy whos name is WILDhockeyfan, but refused to believe the Wild was going to get better in the off-season, and then proceed to threaten to take your Wild 'fandom' over to the Flyers.... Yea. okay. Do what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad