Prospect Info: Jonas Brodin (Part III)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Outside99*

Canucks fan here. Was very impressed with Brodin, Jonas Brodin. I thought he played unreal for a 19 year old.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Canucks fan here. Was very impressed with Brodin, Jonas Brodin. I thought he played unreal for a 19 year old.

You got that right! He is always introduced as "Brodin, Jonas Brodin." :naughty:

He drives an Austin Martin, and always drinks his Martini's shaken... not stirred!

aston-martin.jpg

Just call him 00-Brodin.... or would that be Double-Bro-din? :laugh:

Last edited:

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
Brodin would look amazing on a team that does stuff off the rush, his breakouts go un-rewarded because they all end in dump-ins.

bear1

Mar 3, 2011
Lets trade him while he has good value think what we could get for him.

Jbcraig1883

Mar 31, 2002
Virginia
I really enjoyed watching him last night. Instead of getting frustrated with the whole team, I just watched him every shift. Really impressive how he almost always makes a right pass, chip, stick check, etc. Also really impressed how good he is at keeping the puck in the offensive zone. He had to handle a few rolling pucks last night and was able to handle it with ease. Can't wait to watch him in a few years...gonna be even calmer and really start racking up points.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
i think there's a flood of idiots that are purposely trying to make wild fans look bad. i don't know why, but that's what my dog told me was happening and she's never lied to me before.

it feels like our collective IQ has dropped 25%

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
i think there's a flood of idiots that are purposely trying to make wild fans look bad. i don't know why, but that's what my dog told me was happening and she's never lied to me before.

it feels like our collective IQ has dropped 25%

Haven't you ever seen any science fiction movie ever?

The original and the first few clones are always okay. But the more clones you get, the newer ones get crazier and crazier.

We need to blame Gopher for whoring himself out so much the last few weeks :sarcasm:

Jaykay

Jul 5, 2012
Minneapolis, MN
Good to see other fans starting to give him credit, and of course the Swedish posters don't seem surprised by his play at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad