Prospect Info: Jonas Brodin (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickschultzfan

Jan 7, 2009
Brodin is so fantastic. I am worried BECAUSE he is so good.

The Wild aren't supposed to have prospects as good as him.

Edit - I did knock on wood after this post.

DeuceMN

Really?
Oct 1, 2011
Chi-Town, Il

Edit - I did knock on wood after this post.[/QUOTE]

Smart man...Smart man...

Brodin. Is. Amazing. It's. Not. Right. Best. Prospect. I. Have. Seen. Ever. I'm not even joking, and trying to not be a homer. Seriously though. How can thiese be?!?!

He's ****ing 19...WTF!

This kid was born from a hockey god or something.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
people scoffed when i said he was NHL ready last year.
smug2.jpeg

keppel146

Jun 4, 2010
MinneSOta

Brodin. Is. Amazing. It's. Not. Right. Best. Prospect. I. Have. Seen. Ever. I'm not even joking, and trying to not be a homer. Seriously though. How can thiese be?!?!

He's ****ing 19...WTF!

This kid was born from a hockey god or something.

Exactly my thoughts, Suter and Brodin forever and ever baby

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
I really can't wait until a certain fan of a certain team over on the Prospects board gets his words shoved back in his face in a few years.

THEALLKNOWING*

My biggest fear is Yeo will make a bone-headed move, and move Brodin off the pairing with Suter.

I keep trying to tell myself that Brodin is too young to be our best defenseman, and that Gilbert and Suter are better. But deep down I really think Brodin has been the best of the group since he has been up with the big club.

Dampland

Mar 14, 2011
Gainfully Employed
Can anyone post that snippet from Season 1 Becoming Wild, where Yeo asked Fletcher at the draft " who is this guy", and Fletch said something like "You're going to love him smooth skater and never out of place"

Now that I've seen Brodin play in the NHL, I'd love to see that video again.

kegstandbyme

Apr 12, 2010
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Can anyone post that snippet from Season 1 Becoming Wild, where Yeo asked Fletcher at the draft " who is this guy", and Fletch said something like "You're going to love him smooth skater and never out of place"

Now that I've seen Brodin play in the NHL, I'd love to see that video again.

I think Flahr told him that.

Start at 8:00, you get to hear Fletcher with the gem "This is why you don't trade up." :yo:

Billy Mays Here*

"So we're going to get one of our two guys?"

I'd love to figure out who option #2 was after Brodin.

Well the way they say it makes me think that their other guy had already been taken so it wasn't anyone after Brodin. Don't think the other guy was Hamilton since they just didn't give any hints that it was. If they were looking to take a d-man I'd have to think the other guy was Larsson but if the other guy was a forward then I really have no idea. Zibanejad or Couturier maybe?

kegstandbyme

Apr 12, 2010
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Well the way they say it makes me think that their other guy had already been taken so it wasn't anyone after Brodin. Don't think the other guy was Hamilton since they just didn't give any hints that it was. If they were looking to take a d-man I'd have to think the other guy was Larsson but if the other guy was a forward then I really have no idea. Zibanejad or Couturier maybe?

Ah, good point. You're probably right.

I do remember Russo saying at one point the Wild wanted Zibanejad.

10dynasty38*

Wild are set on top 2 for a decade. Brodin and Suter will soon be the Suter Weber bit. Brodin is the most gifted athlete the Wild have ever drafted. I am excited to watch him develop into an all star. He is Lidstrom quality. He is not Lidstrom but he has all the tools lidstrom had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad