Confirmed with Link: Johnny Gaudreau has died at the age of 31

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CBJWerenski8

Rest in Peace Johnny
Jun 13, 2009
1725035363460.png

DethOfDragnz

Sep 22, 2010
Edmonton, AB
The Hockeyguy did a video saying there was a rumor about this and he wasn't going to comment on it it unless it was official. I thought it was untrue, but unfortunately it is true. Heartbreaking day my thoughts and prayers to the Gaudrea family and his friends.

Reactions: RangersFan1994

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Seemed appropriate for me to stop by and express my deepest sympathies to the Gaudreau family, their friends and countless others who are grieving today for this family.

My heart is broken with everyone who are also touched by this tragedy.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Obviously we're all thinking of his family and loved ones at this time but condolences to you all as well. Heartbreaking day in the hockey world.

Stauf4Prez

Designated Survivor
Jan 22, 2017
Edmonton
Condolences to obviously Johnny and Matthew's friends and family, but also to all the CBJ fanbase and anyone else in the hockey community effected by this. As an Oiler fan who dealt with watching his jaw-dropping dipsy-doodles against us for many years, this really stings.

Deep Blue Metallic

Bo knows hockey.
Mar 5, 2021
A senseless loss of two fine young men. Absolutely devastating for their parents and sister. Condolences to their family, friends, his fans worldwide, and CBJ Nation.

RIP Johnny Hockey.

nsvoyageurs

Jun 5, 2012
NS Canada
A NY Rangers fan here; my deep condolences go out to the family of Johnny/Matthew Gaudreau, as well as the Columbus Blue Jackets & Calgary Flames organizations.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad