John Stevens must be launched into the Sun UPDATE: John Stevens & Nachbaur incinerated

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
You're not an idiot - a gullible pendejo, maybe - but... :sarcasm:

Even though they were Die Hard section prices--except for one season--I was buying two seats while going to college full-time and working part-time. Wouldn't charge my friend for the other seat either and did all the driving. My first year of seats was 2002 so I paid for seats all the way through the playoff drought.

I'm an idiot and possibly a gullible pendejo as well.

At least selling extras the last four seasons has led me to pretty much pay nothing for my seat but I'm going to be making up for that this season. Going to be ugly.

Now, my little sister finally bought in to a seat this season. She is the true idiot here!

PSP

The Resident Pessimist is back
Mar 9, 2005
Lake Forest, CA
I paid for season tickets for 20+ years during the time when the Kings had virtually no chance of winning anything. I think that makes me the bigger pendejo... :nod:

I'm still waiting for Tukonen to make the difference! :eek:

yankeeking

Jun 4, 2007
I.E.
I am a bigger idiot since I have been going since 73, lived thru the Rogie days and then the DT days so I should have known better but at least I moved back to the three hundreds and a half season so I only have 18 more games to go ......... even though my eyes and brain say we sux badly my heart says next game could turn it all around , damn I will never learn , damn the torpedos full steam ahead

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Ah yes, the Dave Taylor Die-Hards section was a nice way to get into purchasing season tickets. Gave them up though around 2008, and became more selective with which games I went to, and it worked out too since all the home playoff games I got to attend were wins, and I didn’t commit my money to suffering through most of their regular season games.

The past few years, I’ve just wasted my time watching them at home. Time I wish I could get back... so, what spiffy venue do you guys think Luc is looking into for the draft party?

Reactions: BigKing

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
There's absolutely no reason Stevens should be fired right now.

He's actually the perfect tank coach IMO. Nice guy. Takes the losses and doesn't complain too much about it.

If he's saying "I dont know" in game 7, can't wait to see what game 80 looks like.

Terry Murray got that team 75% of the way there. Kopitar gave him a shout-out when he won the cup for making him the player he came to be. Hell, I'd take Terry Murray as a coach. At least the team would play some ****ing defense and have some structure.

Edit: No, I don't really want Terry Murray back....

Totally agree. Love TM For being a great developmental coach, instrumental for these guys.

I paid for season tickets for 20+ years during the time when the Kings had virtually no chance of winning anything. I think that makes me the bigger pendejo... :nod:

I'm still waiting for Tukonen to make the difference! :eek:

Lauri Tukonen at eliteprospects.com

Could buy you a plane ticket to Lukko!

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
I've got eight together on my account: two friends pay me back for a die hard seat each, i have two die hards and a retail then my parents and sister have a seat each. Unfortunately for the parents, they didn't get their seats until 2016 and the sister just signed up.

Anyways, it has become an opportunity to see the family and my married-with-kids-friend or else it would be few and far between. That being said, it needs to be entertaining: especially since I can't drink as heavily as I did during the #1C Derek Armstrong days.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Ducks fan coming in peace!

can we send RC with your john stevens?
Much like Russia does with the United States, if you want to send a coachstranaut along with ours, you will have to pay. Your first round pick would be acceptable payment.

Reactions: King'sPawn

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad