Post-Game Talk: Jets Smash Preds 6-2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

thejaf7

Mar 21, 2010
At the viewing party tonight and was pretty fun, definitely erased the feelings from game 4.

DowntownBooster

Jun 21, 2011
Winnipeg
TSN is SO much better than CBC
Some say that they need to stay neutral. I completely disagree. We are Canada’s only team left and they should be Homers. They would be if it was the Leafs.
But they aren’t even Neutral. They literally seem to be cheering for Nashville.
Absolutely ridiculous.

Who cares about them? Let those guys sing the praises of Nashville if they want. As Blake Wheeler said - "We don't play for Canada, we play for Winnipeg".

:jets

Jets2point0

Oct 14, 2017
I think my favorite part of the game was towards the end of the third, when Nashville was trapped in their own end for an entire minute, and Armia got the puck along the wall and completely dummies Subban who went to hit him and got complete air.

Armia has that sneaky hockey IQ it’s just too bad it can’t translate to his mitts sometimes

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Well that was a lot of fun. The team came out nervous but went to work in the second and totally outclassed the Preds in terms of skill and talent.

The team needs to put this one behind them and come out in game 6 ready to put the finishing touches on them just like against Minny!

Reactions: Jets 31 and GNP

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
Fantastic win tonight, Preds looked lost and over matched.

PK is now guaranteeing a win in game six in the Peg......let's show him how wrong he really is!

So they could not guarantee game 5? f*** off, PK.

Your act is played out. No reason to even boo you, you are a defensive liability.

Monkey D Luffy

Go Bombers!
Nov 20, 2017
Winnipeg, MB
DcfksOYV0AAhgbC.jpg:large

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Just wait until Ehlers breaks out. I enjoyed seeing Subban sliding on his ass for a couple of Jets goals, particularly one in the 3rd. I'm pretty birthday drunk so can't remember specifics but was very Mark Stuart.

Big promise to win game 6, don't let your mouth write cheques your ass can't cash, PK

Last edited:

VictoriaJetsFan

Mar 24, 2013
That was something else....and due to travel issues from Vancouver to Victoria, I missed most of it. I am an unhappy camper due to that....however...we were great

Does anyone have any advice on finding the full game on the internet? anyone....please..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad