Post-Game Talk: Jets Smash Preds 6-2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Coach Maurice post-game scrum topics: On knowing that Kyle Connor was “feeling it” tonight. Was it nerves impacting Kyle Connor previously? Was he surprised about the 2nd period result given the way the 1st period went? What made him decide to put Kyle Connor back with Scheifele and Wheeler? Did he have to do any coaching with the young guys who hadn’t scored? What did his gut tell him when he got to the rink? Is there confidence among the group that they control things now?

To listen click here.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Z-Cool Jets Fan.jpg

My kind of "patriotic"--Jet's fan !!! --muaaaah --I like it a lot :)

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
just liked every post in this thread up until mine as a tribute to having my likes ability back and for that awesome jets win!! now to get my ball gag and kyjelly and read the entire nashville GDT!! saturday nights are the best!!!

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
Only because we scored first. Game 6 is going to be a snooze fest because that's the only way Nashville can beat us, unless we score first.

Snooze on crashville...

were goin to light them up right onto the Golf course of course...

Go :jets Go

Reactions: GNP
Jun 15, 2013
Winnipeg
I just can’t believe this! I did not expect this at all.
What I don’t get is why Nashville stopped playing the trap right from the start of the second period even before we scored.
It looked a lot more like Nashville stopped playing the trap than it did that we figured out how to beat it.
Am I wrong?

You're not just wrong, you're misunderstanding the purpose of playing trap style hockey.

Why would Nashville play a trap down in the game?

Reactions: GNP

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010
Connor had his breakout game.
Now its time for Ehlers or Laine to step up in game 6.

Who would have predicted Winnipeg vs Vegas in the conference final? Could happen by monday night

That scares me a bit. While I believe we can go toe to toe with anyone, it almost feels like this Hollywood-esque season that Vegas is having is too powerful to spoil.

BrokerD

Apr 13, 2012
He did interviews post-game so not injured.

He was out there with 5 minutes left and then changed early. Scheifele and Connor were stuck out there for a long time. The whole line needed a rest.

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
You're not just wrong, you're misunderstanding the purpose of playing trap style hockey.

Why would Nashville play a trap down in the game?

I purposely mentioned that they seemed to abandon it at the beginning of the period, BEFORE we scored.
I only brought it up because it would be nice to know if we actually figured out how to beat it before we got up in the game. Might be important for Monday.

Reactions: GNP and FishWhiskey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad