Speculation: Jets General Rumour, Trade, Free Agent and Waiver Speculation 15-16 Part XIII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

gbill2004*

Sep 23, 2011
On a moderating note about this.

If you have been vetted by the admin staff here you can make "insider" statements on the info you know about (for example garretts stuff or when i talk about a very select number of players i know about in guys like hall phaneuf toews).

Generalized statements like i think so and so was not well liked or has character issues because of these reasons ive seen in media or on ice or heard about from media thats fine as well (like when i talk about thinking subban or kadri have character issues/not leaders). Thats just my opinion of their character and im entitled to that.

If you start saying player a has a drug problem, or player b slept with players c's wife or something then that falls under libel if you cannot support that with sources. If you start claiming player d told you player e is a cancer, or i know such and such about player f due to my contacts thats outlandish claims of insider info unless you are vetted by admin staff.

Hope that clears this up.
How do you have inside info on these guys? Do you "vet" yourself?

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Just wondering generally. Seems like a conflict of interest where someone "vet's" themselves. Or does another moderator do the vetting?

I beleive Holden can't vet himself. It was done by one or more of the others.

Zhamnov10

Jul 17, 2011
So if Boston and Winnipeg were to circumvent an offer sheet by swinging a deal today, what would that look like?

I imagine Zboril coming back, but what else? a 1st rounder (or two) and roster player?

(though if not tempted by Taylor Hall, not sure how the Jets could be tempted by anything Boston has to offer)

I would say Krug,Zboril and 2017 1st would get it done.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
I would say Krug,Zboril and 2017 1st would get it done.

Krug is a better 2 way player than I would have thought. He is what Toby was 5-6 years ago +.

ZIsFmYV.jpg
[/IMG]

Zboril regressed in D+1 so I am less interested in him. I might be more interested in Jeremy Lauzon at this point.

BB's whole reason for doing this is their need for D. I doubt they give up those players. Maybe Lauzon plus 3 firsts. Still sounds crazy but it might be better for them than the offer sheet. At least then they don't have to pay Trouba quite as much.

Savardian Spinarama

Grippin' 'n Grinnin'
Jul 9, 2011
Winnipeg
On a moderating note about this.

If you have been vetted by the admin staff here you can make "insider" statements on the info you know about (for example garretts stuff or when i talk about a very select number of players i know about in guys like hall phaneuf toews).

Generalized statements like i think so and so was not well liked or has character issues because of these reasons ive seen in media or on ice or heard about from media thats fine as well (like when i talk about thinking subban or kadri have character issues/not leaders). Thats just my opinion of their character and im entitled to that.

If you start saying player a has a drug problem, or player b slept with players c's wife or something then that falls under libel if you cannot support that with sources. If you start claiming player d told you player e is a cancer, or i know such and such about player f due to my contacts thats outlandish claims of insider info unless you are vetted by admin staff.

Hope that clears this up.

Ok, fair enough. I don't post much, and I try to stay away from character analysis. I leave that to others.

Winnipeg Jets

Lucky #7
Feb 19, 2010
Winnipeg
I don't think there's anything to that three-way deal. Now Stauffer is saying it's Nuge for Barrie as an offer and they may wait on it. Lots of crap being thrown at the wall to see what sticks.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
I don't think there's anything to that three-way deal. Now Stauffer is saying it's Nuge for Barrie as an offer and they may wait on it. Lots of crap being thrown at the wall to see what sticks.

Yeah it's getting silly right now. Why the heck would Colorado need RNH anyway. They already have two better centres in Duchene and McKinnon. I also don't see why we would be interested in either Nuge or Landescog

meedle

May 17, 2011
Winnipeg
Yeah it's getting silly right now. Why the heck would Colorado need RNH anyway. They already have two better centres in Duchene and McKinnon. I also don't see why we would be interested in either Nuge or Landescog

It says Landy AND Nuge. If we get both you are saying we wouldn't want? They would have to take salary but I would do that and then go around and trade for another D.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
It says Landy AND Nuge. If we get both you are saying we wouldn't want? They would have to take salary but I would do that and then go around and trade for another D.

I doubt wed be getting both of them. Also RNH was already offered up for a number of dmen with no takers so it's probably not as easy to go out and acquire one as you might think. If I'm trading Trouba it's for an equivalent defenseman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad