Jeremy Roenick, Shea Weber and Pavel Datsyuk inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
He finished 5th and 7th vs Mogilny’s 7th and 9th.
You're right. My mistake. Looking at mogilnys first couple years when he was really dominant it's tok bad he was injured for around 15-20 games each year. Also, I'd like to point out mogilny was the goal scoring race one year (equivalent to the rocket)

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
Zetterberg and Datsyuk should've went in together.

giphy.webp

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
He has a single messier award and a couple all-star nods...seems rather lackluster for a hall of fame.
What is with people here acting like finishing by 9/12 pts 2 timed 2nd in Norris Voting is acting like it is a wash, like it's all or nothing. especially when he desvered it if defense was considered.

I'm a Hawks fan and the Weber disregarding Here is nuts to me. He was always considered a elite top end 2way guy. Expected HoFer. He was seen as a force by old school methods and analytics, and was a phenomenon in international tournaments. Where did this meh attitude of Weber come from?

Since I see still more Weber confusion... there was this with 2 barely lost Norris trophies. How did anyone not see him as a lock. (Not vs their own hof standardsl

Last edited:

Ace

Oct 29, 2015

Well..sure but he is an important piece of hockey history. His unbelievable tale of escaping Russia opened the door for players like Datsyuk to have hall of fame caree…

Oh wait. That too was the other guy

There he is

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
He has a single messier award and a couple all-star nods...seems rather lackluster for a hall of fame.
He also has:

2010 Olympic gold medal
2014 Olympic gold medal
2005 WJC gold medal
2011 World Championship gold medal
2016 World Cup gold medal
2004 Memorial Cup
7x All-Star
5x top 5 Norris finishes
Over 1,000 games played

Ad

Upcoming events