Prospect Info: Jayden Struble Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
When Savard and Xhekaj return I expect Struble will be Laval bound having left one heck of a positive impression.
It's up to the GM to figure things out on the blueline and I think a bottom pairing of Xhekaj and Struble is exciting for the future.

I think that's the bottom pairing of the future as well. They are going to be a pain in the ass to play against.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
When Savard and Xhekaj return I expect Struble will be Laval bound having left one heck of a positive impression.
It's up to the GM to figure things out on the blueline and I think a bottom pairing of Xhekaj and Struble is exciting for the future.
I remember him playing RD with Trudeau last season and they were often the best pairing.
They haven't paired them much this season at least in the games I watched.

Reactions: Tyson

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
THIS. imo, he doesn't replace Arber, he compliments him. The guy who needs to get dealt is Savard

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
I think that's the bottom pairing of the future as well. They are going to be a pain in the ass to play against.

I am not convinced that either of them can play RD effectively enough to be trusted full time in that role.
THIS. imo, he doesn't replace Arber, he compliments him. The guy who needs to get dealt is Savard

Struble will likely get sent down to allow Savard an opportunity to establish some trade value

Don D

Oct 15, 2017
Don't know how you can go back to Harris over Struble at this point, I think Harris will be gone by the offseason. Of course, I also don't know how a player like Ylonen doesn't get ice time so what do I know.
Harris and Struble play different games. All depends on team needs.

Reactions: angusyoung

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
True. It's logistics not merit.

Reactions: Don D and Tyson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad