Confirmed with Link: Jakub Vrana in Player Assistance program (01.03.23 in GR for conditioning)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
I wonder if Lalonde is saying that because he knows something is coming, but legally can't say anything.
I think he's just hoping to hear something because he's hoping to hear something. He wants an update as much as the fans do.

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
Happy laws prevent an employer from being part of that conversation. They only way the team gets info is if Vrana himself offers it. I am guessing he isn't too worried about that right now.

Sucks for Detroit. All they can do is wonder what this season could have been, without one of the worst injury filled seasons I can remember.

Landing Bedard will help us forget that though😃
unfortunately, we have won too much already to be in this conversation. Anaheim has won 1 game in regulation for the past month, we aren't nearly bad enough.

SirloinUB

Aug 20, 2010
Canada
unfortunately, we have won too much already to be in this conversation. Anaheim has won 1 game in regulation for the past month, we aren't nearly bad enough.
This team is only 5 points away from being a bottom 8 team and 7 points away from being a bottom 5 team. With the current injury list, it’s not a stretch to be in that bottom 5-8 before the new year.

We also know from first hand experience having the best lottery odds doesn’t always translate to winning.

Reactions: Snuggs

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
This team is only 5 points away from being a bottom 8 team and 7 points away from being a bottom 5 team. With the current injury list, it’s not a stretch to be in that bottom 5-8 before the new year.

We also know from first hand experience having the best lottery odds doesn’t always translate to winning.
Time has changed, been last place for Detroit we all knew most likely get #4 , now if you are last , you get ether #1 or #2. I just hope we get better than his standing prospect

DoMakc

Jun 28, 2006

I can tell you that having worse odd translate to winning even less often

The Devilish Buffoon

Dec 24, 2018
I can't believe I missed this, I was wondering why he was out and thought it was an injury.

Big fan of Vrana. Exciting player. Wishing him the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad