Speculation: Jakob Chychrun being held out of the Coyotes lineup until a trade is completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Looks like the Caps are probably out considering they won’t want to trade their 1st this year, and probably not their 1st’s in the later years like the Penguins.

Looks like the Kings will get him if they want him.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
How has the entire league managed to get traded today but Chychrun is still sitting at home??
Actually a smart move. Still multiple days left of the trade window.

Teams have missed out on acquiring people. He’s the last big shoe to drop and those teams will probably come knocking now that they were left with their pants down.

Reactions: PainForShane

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
How has the entire league managed to get traded today but Chychrun is still sitting at home??

You rang?

licensed-image

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010
I hope you are a legit Jerk and not just pretending to be one. If so, good luck I hope you win another cup.....just send the Coyotes some of your lottery good fortune.
I am a jerk of sorts....a Leafs fan. Chychrun to CAR is just my guess, and hope from a fantasy perspective (have him on two teams and this benching is killing me).

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Hilarious that a face of the franchise didn’t know if they were blowing it up Ekholm deal could just get done quick and Chychrun has been waiting for 84 years

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
If the penguins manage to get both Chychrun and JT Miller I will take back everything I said and build a shrine to Hextall in my house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad