Speculation: Jakob Chychrun being held out of the Coyotes lineup until a trade is completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattilaus

Sep 12, 2014
Beyond the Wall

For the record... I'm not expecting anyone with their own opinion expressed as a fact to read or change their non-fact based opinion.
Was this the supposed LA deal? That LA denies was close? But sure BA is the only one telling the absolute truth. All facts from BA but other GMs are liars.

• Haha
Reactions: Kaizen

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
1677605812726.png

BAdvocate

This sucks!
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
Was this the supposed LA deal? That LA denies was close? But sure BA is the only one telling the absolute truth. All facts from BA but other GMs are liars.
As I mentioned HFBOARDS where members post opinions as facts...so of course you would think BA's opinion of the trade status was stated as a fact. You be you!

:popcorn:

Reactions: Kaizen

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Read this thread

Proof that sometimes one org-an-eye-zation thinks that a trade is much closer than the other

Reactions: Schemp

Mattilaus

Sep 12, 2014
Beyond the Wall
As I mentioned HFBOARDS where members post opinions as facts...so of course you would think BA's opinion of the trade status was stated as a fact. You be you!

:popcorn:
Read this thread

Proof that sometimes one org-an-eye-zation thinks that a trade is much closer than the other
You guys need to coordinate. Was BA stating a trade was close as a fact because he for sure thought one was close or was it just his opinion one might be close?

Seems to me like nobody knows so we go back to the original post I replied to which said, factually, that a trade was "very close". Thank you for proving my point.

• Haha
Reactions: Lt Dan

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
You guys need to coordinate. Was BA stating a trade was close as a fact because he for sure thought one was close or was it just his opinion one might be close?

Seems to me like nobody knows so we go back to the original post I replied to which said, factually, that a trade was "very close". Thank you for proving my point.
You are literally putting words in his mouth that he never said

Go put the keyboard down and go punch a tree outside. You obviously have some anger and rage that you need an outlet for

BAdvocate

This sucks!
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be

Go put the keyboard down and go punch a tree outside. You obviously have some anger and rage that you need an outlet for

Since you only joined in 2018 I'll let it slide that you haven't figured out that's how it works here.... no anger or rage....just folks holding on to their thoughts....damn all other information available.

Welcome to HFBOARDS! :sarcasm:

• Wow
Reactions: Lt Dan

Mattilaus

Sep 12, 2014
Beyond the Wall

You have strange perceptions. I haven't said anything that could even remotely be interpreted as anger.

Warh1ppy

Feb 14, 2018
A player injured as often and as frequently out due to injury for longer periods of time like Chycrun being held off the ice for "trade reasons" for over 2.5 weeks is not a good look or inspiring confidence for any potential interested party.

My first thought would be why so long, is he that fragile?

Reactions: Oilslick941611

Mattilaus

Sep 12, 2014
Beyond the Wall
I put words in your mouth. Just like you did with BA.
It sucks doesn't it?
What does that have to do with you telling me I am angry? Or is this your way of saying what I said made you angry? I am having trouble following the conversation here when you keep jumping around.

Hey. Don’t speak to the lady like that! Show some manners, pal!
Is this also a reference I am missing?

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
The FO and fans may say "we'll just keep him if we don't get our price" but I think we see a last minute deal when they cave a bit on their price tag.

I don't think they keep Chychrun through this year.

I mean if there's one thing we've learned that will help them here it's that AZ front office clearly doesn't give a f*** about the optics

...of anything really

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
It's quite possible the entire league moves before this guy
I don’t know. Expectations about the Leafs and Oilers have had cold water thrown on them repeatedly by Friedman and LeBrun this season. I’m not sure either club was serious about Chychrun.

Boston definitely was.

This week we’ve heard rumors about LA, CAR, PIT and others. Who knows?

CBJ and OTT have definitely been in on him. Maybe at the draft for those guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad