Speculation: Jakob Chychrun being held out of the Coyotes lineup until a trade is completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

William Hylander

There can be only 1
Aug 17, 2009
Gtfo it is. Knies ain't on the table
For Chych he definitely would be, I've seen great second rounders and then Robertson who can't even crack the lineup. Knies is more enticing because of the size but I question if he will be a top 6 player. He can bully and stick handle in NCAA, but hes not an animal physically nor an amazing skater like Matthews. Can he get away with this when every defender is essentially his size and speed in the nhl?

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
It's gonna be really uncomfortable when Chychrun suits up for the Yotes again later this week.
Yeah there’s just no way anyone will pay one and a half Jeannots for Chychrun. Inconceivable.

Chychrun is gonna go to Buffalo, I can feel it.
That would be awesome. I love their picks and pool.

big ape

Jan 28, 2011
Edmonton
Time for Holland to make a splash before there’s no water left in the pool.
Bouchard (young right shot d)
2023 1st/Reid Schaefer (6’4” 212lb power forward)2022 1st rd pick)
Yamamoto ( money in money out)
Carter Savoie (Prospect)

Schaefer can be switched for 2023 1st rd pick
Savoie can be replaced with agreeable farm prospect.
Do I ask for a retained Bujgstad in the deal.

Don’t bother with switching Yamamoto with JP because the reason he’s there is to help pay JC contract for next year. Arz can flip Yamo for a pick (Seattle)

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
I mean, after 56 years, I can see why you would feel that way
To be fair most teams have been horribly unsuccessful if we rating success by cups.

For Chych he definitely would be, I've seen great second rounders and then Robertson who can't even crack the lineup. Knies is more enticing because of the size but I question if he will be a top 6 player. He can bully and stick handle in NCAA, but hes not an animal physically nor an amazing skater like Matthews. Can he get away with this when every defender is essentially his size and speed in the nhl?
We will find out soon enough. U know how we do. Over rating prospects. I remember when I thought spooner was gonna be a second line centre. Turns out I was right. Second line centre in the khl.

Reactions: Nowotny

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Arizona just needs to keep him, continue to play their way out of last place and then trade with Columbus in the offseason. Revisit the 1st+Ceulemans and maybe take Roslovic too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad