Speculation: Jakob Chychrun being held out of the Coyotes lineup until a trade is completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadeUpName

Mar 24, 2022
If chyc doesn't get traded this Tdl, Armstrong is gonna look so stupid
If Chychrun isn't traded by the TDL then all Armstrong would have accomplished is making his team worse for a couple weeks. Which, if you are ranking for a top Draft pick, is more of a positive than a negative in their situation.

CapSpace

Caufield is lit
Nov 25, 2013
Near Montreal
This is silly.

If Chychrun played and got injured then everybody would be clowning on Arizona saying they should have held him out.

They are clearly close to a trade and want to protect their asset value.

This is a way of tanking, nothing else. Guess all the tanking team should 'protect their assets value' and scratch them for an entire month then.

Reactions: FlyguyOX

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
Bill has to trade chychrun now hes backed in the corner due to injury chance for him . He gets injured often plus I doubt the guy wants to comeback anyway being pulled in and out. This relationship is toast and a trade will happen book it! Hopefully bruins.

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
Gonne be awesome when they dont trade him because they dont get the return they want.

Jacob Chychrun plays 975 games in his career.... would have made 1000 but the Yotes held him out of the lineup for 2 deadlines trying to maximize the return for 3000 fans in a junior rink

unicornpig

Dec 8, 2017
If Chychrun isn't traded by the TDL then all Armstrong would have accomplished is making his team worse for a couple weeks. Which, if you are ranking for a top Draft pick, is more of a positive than a negative in their situation.
team has 6 out of possible 8 points since he's been out. good job at that i guess LOL

Reactions: Kegs and rt

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Sun Belt
Gonne be awesome when they dont trade him because they dont get the return they want.

Jacob Chychrun plays 975 games in his career.... would have made 1000 but the Yotes held him out of the lineup for 2 deadlines trying to maximize the return for 3000 fans in a junior rink

Sorry you guys got burned so badly on the OEL for Dylan Guenther trade :(

No takebacks tho ... K?

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
That's not at all what I said, reread my posts regarding the topic. I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm disputing your presentation of information because you could be.

The facts of the matter are that the team is sitting him due to "trade related reasons" but heck one could have just read the thread title?

GhostofYotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA
The facts of the matter are that the team is sitting him due to "trade related reasons" but heck one could have just read the thread title?
I'm not sure what you're trying to say. It matters who is making the choice to sit Chychrun, and no one here knows if it's Chychrun or the Coyotes. If it's Chychrun's camp, the team is incentivised to say he's sitting for trade related reasons, because saying Chychrun won't play hurts his value. If it's the team, their incentive is to protect the asset.

The post you quoted was part of a group of posts where I asked the poster to prove the info he was stating as fact, which he failed to do. I never said he was wrong, only that he can't be certain.

So answer me this, is it Chychrun's camp, or the team that has Chychrun sitting out games? Can you prove your answer? If you can, great, I'll happily concede to your narrative.

oh wow so there are actual Coyotes fans out there.

hows the product going these last 20yrs
Better actually. Thanks for asking. :thumbu:

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
I'm not sure what you're trying to say. It matters who is making the choice to sit Chychrun, and no one here knows if it's Chychrun or the Coyotes. If it's Chychrun's camp, the team is incentivised to say he's sitting for trade related reasons, because saying Chychrun won't play hurts his value. If it's the team, their incentive is to protect the asset.

The post you quoted was part of a group of posts where I asked the poster to prove the info he was stating as fact, which he failed to do. I never said he was wrong, only that he can't be certain.

So answer me this, is it Chychrun's camp, or the team that has Chychrun sitting out games? Can you prove your answer? If you can, great, I'll happily concede to your narrative.

Better actually. Thanks for asking. :thumbu:
Would he not be suspended if he didnt play by his choice?

I really do hope things get better it sucks what your fanbase has had to go through.

i only took a shot at that poster because he fired one off about that absolutely idiotic trade by our last GM who had the IQ of a budgie. Unfortunately that dinosour couldn't pull himself out of the 90s when there was no salary cap and the league valued fighters he would evaluate players from 3 4 yrs ago and created philosophical comparisons to hall of famers of his trade targets and draft picks like a child. Yes it stings because we almost unilaterally knew it was a short sighted attempt to save his own ass and even that failed because he was well the worst GM of salary cap era.

Anyway Garland is fun to watch and is a good player so i guess there is that and if it finally got him fired then perhaps it was a blessing

On Chychrun its getting to be a saga No? Would be nice to do right by the player and team and get on with it. He's missed a lot of games in his career already seems harsh when it gets to this many and looks bad on the league when a player who is a star has wanted out for over a year and is still twisting in the wind.

Reactions: GhostofYotesFan47
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad