Speculation: Jakob Chychrun being held out of the Coyotes lineup until a trade is completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAKings88

Formerly KOTR
Dec 4, 2006
Blackhole

unicornpig

Dec 8, 2017
October 2024 looks like :

Anderson - Doughty
XXX - Clarke
XXX - Spence

Roy, Walker are UFA in 2024, and Durzi will be traded in the next 1.5 years (probably for a LHD). It could end up being Clarke or Spence being moved instead of Durzi though. Clarke would probably only be moved on July 1st for Auston Matthews though. As others have mentioned, it seems Byfield and Clarke are basically off the table right now.

I think Spence can survive another 1.5 years in the AHL and playing in the NHL when the blueline has injuries.
Is Spence is in the ahl for bother 1.5 years blake should be fired

snag

Feb 22, 2014
This is not about me at all.
If my boss tells me to be chained to a wooden cross and the janitor is throwing sausages at me, i will just do it.
My opinion about wooden crossed or sausages are irrelevant.

The point is that the educated society made a decision regardless of what the GOP thinks.
This fight is over regardless of their kicking and screaming.
Some people are attracted to the same gender and Phillies event was about honoring their courage and ask people to have an open mind and not force those peeps to the border of the society.

This is not a political statement, this is a beacon of humanity to open arms and make everyone feel welcome.
If someone openly stands up against that, this person will be difficult to be traded into locations that stands for human rights and love

Don't mistake human rights and love for "good for business". If these owners could make more money by appealing to some while ardent fans still don't really give a shit because it really doesn't have anything to do with what they are invested in watching and it results in a net positive cashflow....guess what they are gonna do.

I personally am in the "don't give a shit" camp. If some want to get riled, pissed, offended etc....then all the power to them. That's not me. I watch hockey for entertainment, not to get angry about who did or didn't wear what shirt before the game or to be proselytized to in any sort of social or political campaign.

unicornpig

Dec 8, 2017
I think it's a bit weird to flex on Vilardi being good (which he is) as being proof that fans on here are wrong about the Kings, while not mentioning that guys like Kupari, Turcotte, Bjornfot and Byfield haven't really shown the kind of progression you'd want out of where they were taken.

Just looking as an outsider, I think LA's drafting and developing recently has been more misses than hits. Anderson, Vilardi, Kaliyev, and Spence seem to be the most promising, but Kupari, Turcotte, Bjornfot, Byfield, Thomas (I remember he was super hyped back in the day) and Grans really don't appear to be progressing/didn't end up progressing as you wanted them to.
Lol you don't watch any of those prospect so don't act like you do

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Lol you don't watch any of those prospect so don't act like you do

Obviously Kings fans have shown to be completely objective about their prospects in here :laugh:

Yes, the "Clarke is only available for Makar" and "Clarke can make passes tape to tape, unlike Chychrun" are totally indicative that Kings fans evaluations of their prospects are completely based in reality.

It's going to be hilarious if Clarke goes the Derrick Pouliot route just to revisit some of the takes in here about him.

unicornpig

Dec 8, 2017
Obviously Kings fans have shown to be completely objective about their prospects in here :laugh:

Yes, the "Clarke is only available for Makar" and "Clarke can make passes tape to tape, unlike Chychrun" are totally indicative that Kings fans evaluations of their prospects are completely based in reality.
ahhh, one poster equates all of kings. dont get me started on overrating fans overrating their prospects. i remember when guentzel was coming up.

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.

It's going to be hilarious if Clarke goes the Derrick Pouliot route just to revisit some of the takes in here about him.

ahhh, one poster equates all of kings. dont get me started on overrating fans overrating their prospects. i remember when guentzel was coming up.

It's the most extemely-online internet characteristic of all to find the minority opinion and latch onto it to be outraged so you don't have to engage in real discussion.

Said poster has been doing this all thread.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA

Uh, you mean the Guentzel that is currently an elite LWer in hockey? That Guentzel?

What a dumb comment.

It's the most extemely-online internet characteristic of all to find the minority opinion and latch onto it to be outraged so you don't have to engage in real discussion.

Said poster has been doing this all thread.

Or maybe it's because most of the comments from Kings fans in this thread appear to be those outrageous minority opinions :dunno:

Nasti

Jan 30, 2006
Long Beach, CA
Uh, you mean the Guentzel that is currently an elite LWer in hockey? That Guentzel?

What a dumb comment.

Or maybe it's because most of the comments from Kings fans in this thread appear to be those outrageous minority opinions :dunno:
What’s outrageous is one poster saying Clarke would only be traded for a Makar type player and you interpreting it as all Kings fans saying Clarke is as good as Makar.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I guess that's true when you're the source of constant bad-faith discussion.

It's not "bad-faith discussion", it's that most Kings fans I've seen in this thread are being completely ridiculous.

I have literally no bias in this argument, I'm not a fan or hater of either team. I'm calling it like I see it, Kings fans are being ridiculous in this thread.

PatrickMcC

May 24, 2015
God I can’t wait for this deal to go through.

Attachments

• FEE5DAEB-DCEF-4DF7-B66F-F3662FD970A1.png
    FEE5DAEB-DCEF-4DF7-B66F-F3662FD970A1.png
    228.2 KB · Views: 8

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
What’s outrageous is one poster saying Clarke would only be traded for a Makar type player and you interpreting it as all Kings fans saying Clarke is as good as Makar.

I literally never did that?

I'm saying Kings fans in here are regularly saying ridiculous things, and the "Clarke would only be available for Makar" and "Clarke can complete a tape to tape pass, unlike Chychrun" are the crown jewels of those ridiculous things.

It's like when I pointed out that I didn't think Turcotte would be all that valuable right now, due to a complete lack of progression in the AHL and his injury issues, and I got responses of "I bet you thought the Kings would have to waive Vilardi too????????" and "do you even watch him?????", as if those are rebuttals whatsoever. Or when Kings fans were saying "I don't want Chychrun, so a fair offer would be this shit spare parts package", as if what fans on here matter whatsoever with what a realistic Chychrun to LA trade would look like.

unicornpig

Dec 8, 2017

What a dumb comment.

yea and if you listened to penguin fans at the time you think he was the next coming of jesus on ice. maybe youre just mad the penguins are no longer contender and just got their shit pushed in by the kings.

Rennlist

Aug 13, 2019
Just had Chris Johnson on TSN Overdrive with the boys and he said there is nothing close at this point.

Frolov 6'3

Unregistered User
Jun 7, 2003
The Netherlands
It's not "bad-faith discussion", it's that most Kings fans I've seen in this thread are being completely ridiculous.

I have literally no bias in this argument, I'm not a fan or hater of either team. I'm calling it like I see it, Kings fans are being ridiculous in this thread.
I think he is right though.

Yes there are indeed some ridiculous comments, true that, but you and a few more keep hammering on it.

If you are talking about “the most” than you certainly has lost track and its indeed “bad faith discussion.”

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.

You've had more than a few posters respond very reasonably to your concerns over the last few pages but you're myopically focused on the Makar thing.

Just because you disagree on the Kings needs and don't know jack shit about their prospects you're lashing out.

Just calling it like i see it.

unicornpig

Dec 8, 2017
You've had more than a few posters respond very reasonably to your concerns over the last few pages but you're myopically focused on the Makar thing.

Just because you disagree on the Kings needs and don't know jack shit about their prospects you're lashing out.

Just calling it like i see it.
he keeps latching on to the makar thing its so childish. cant wait till he reads kurillino's posts.

Sensatauro

Dec 30, 2012
What the heck has happened in this thread?! Jesus, speculating is great and all but some of you really need to check yourselves.

Chychrun is gonna be making a lot of new fans on whatever team does land him, be it L.A or otherwise. Dudes really f***ing good. Anyone seen him play this year? He is worth a couple pennies

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
yea and if you listened to penguin fans at the time you think he was the next coming of jesus on ice. maybe youre just mad the penguins are no longer contender and just got their shit pushed in by the kings.

I like how you’re literally proving my exact point about Kings fans posting ridiculous crap in this thread.

unicornpig

Dec 8, 2017
I like how you’re literally proving my exact point about Kings fans posting ridiculous crap in this thread.
just returning the energy

one poster brings up makar

"kings fans think clarke is worth Makar LUL"

also you "shout out to the kings saying clarke is not starter" why is krypeos always wrong.....

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad