Player Discussion Jake DeBrusk VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

4ORRBRUIN

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2005
boston
There is no human a team trying to win a Cup will trade you by Friday that can play as well as he did last night

Keep him he plays well in Canada and against Toronto and that’s likely who we get

I am sure Sweens knows this I’m sure 95 % of fans don’t
He was a stud last night, hope we resign him we need to keep talent

Reactions: JoeIsAStud

4ORRBRUIN

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2005
boston
Not me - I’m GM I am signing him

but hockey is my third sport and I’m a positive person two things that make being on this board an uphill battle
You don't always need to be positive lol,

I love the fact we as fans have our own love hate relationships with our Bruins and particular players

Rather than yell at my tv I yell on the board lololol

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
I know its Jakes thread but how about that game from Matty G
If you are playing Toronto in round one and you are rooting for Boston you want Grzelcyk & DeBrusk playing

If you want them to lose so you can release anger you want to replace them with lower rung guys and get draft picks that could help in 2029

Reactions: 4ORRBRUIN

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
No, you didn’t.

If Jake/his agent are realistic in their ask, a deal gets done. If they ignore his obvious deficiencies (consistency in effort/results) then move him.
If the objective to beat Leafs whatever you get back has to be better - picks can’t play

If beating Toronto isn’t important and they don’t care about the season like many here then get a few picks and hope Marc McLaughlin Magic is going to happen

NeelyDan

Owned by Alicat, Ladyfan and caz16
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
If the objective to beat Leafs whatever you get back has to be better - picks can’t play

If beating Toronto isn’t important and they don’t care about the season like many here then get a few picks and hope Marc McLaughlin Magic is going to happen

I mean - the objective is not isolated to this year be it beating the leafs or whatever else, it’s for the ultimate benefit of the club.

That being said - yeah, I’d much rather have him as a weapon for the playoffs than dealing him for a pick - I just can’t support that at the expense of a bad deal.

SwayHeyKid

Mar 14, 2022
I mean - the objective is not isolated to this year be it beating the leafs or whatever else, it’s for the ultimate benefit of the club.

That being said - yeah, I’d much rather have him as a weapon for the playoffs than dealing him for a pick - I just can’t support that at the expense of a bad deal.
Well said

I wouldn't dump him for peanuts, but I doubt they are re-signing him, but to lose round 1 and not get anything in return for him would be a bungling of an asset IMO. I highly doubt he would affect winning or losing all that much tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad