Player Discussion Jake DeBrusk VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
the only way it is both is if Hanifin is signed, I would move Poitras before Loheri .
they won’t do both

They got approximately 20 M available between
4.5 overage elimination
3.0 Forbort
3.675 Grzelcyk
JVR 1
Shatty 1.05
Heinen 775 K
Lucic 1
DeBrusk 4
Richard 775 K

You move Ullmark close to 25 M

They are in a much better situation then just about every team a looked up

The 20 M best player is DeBrusk

Gotta think July 1 is cocktails on the deck at noon cause the Bruins are going fishing with dynamite

RNH ain't waiving. He sighed that deal because he like EDM. Move along.
Yup exactly - overrated player as well

Reactions: lopey

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
I'd do Ullmark and Debrusk for RNH straight up.

Gives Edmonton a Top 6 winger and goalie and RNH gives the Bruins a Top 6 center with 5 years at $5.125m left. Then again I doubt Edmonton has any appetite for moving RNH

UGH no, RNH is another middle 6 center in his 30s and signed longterm. He's not a bad player, but he's Coyle with a bit more offense, and none of the other elements that Coyle brings to the table.

bearcountry17

Jun 4, 2012
South Shore, MA
Only because of # of games. That's an extremely facetious take.

He's not a LW, but for example Debrusk has more playoff goals since 2018 than Matthew Tkachuk, therefore Debrusk > Tkachuk in the playoffs?

How many games have the 4 above him played? Where does he rank in goals per game over that time? I mean, he has scored more playoff goals than Artemi Panarin over the past 4 years, not a person on the planet would take Jake over Panarin.

Since He broke into the league he’s tied with panarin and Connor for 21st among left wings in playoff G/gp with at least 14 GP.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
UGH no, RNH is another middle 6 center in his 30s and signed longterm. He's not a bad player, but he's Coyle with a bit more offense, and none of the other elements that Coyle brings to the table.
RNH would be hammered here UNLESS we can get McDavid & Draisaitl and then I like this more

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
Yeah, the horror of getting a 30 yr old, 100 pt center who only gets paid $5m a year for the next 5 years for a rental winger who produces 1/2 as much and will cost more per year and a goalie with 1 year left. You realize RNH and Coyle get paid the same amount right?

An RNH-Pastrnak combo would feast.
You took one year of playing with the best player in the league to do something he never even came close to achieving before, good grief give me a freakn break..........

They don't have too, I mean make them try to but RNH for DeBrusk and Ullmark is fair.
Awful

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey

I know 3 of the teams involved but can't share as of this moment. I will when I can.

In case there are any questions, I shared the teams and source with @Gee Wally

Guelph Bruin

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2015
I'm not against RNH, Kadri, or Hanifin ... I just want something new and fresh to watch ...watched Jake enough and I'm bored

• Love
Reactions: TCB

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home

I know 3 of the teams involved but can't share as of this moment. I will when I can.

Yes you did

thanks

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617

I for one, hope him and Donny can get a deal done to stay.

Reactions: PeanutButter37

HallOfFamer

Dec 8, 2008

Thanks Dom, appreciate it!

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
I share stuff with Wally all the time. And i mean all the time. Good insider stuff too. But, sadly for you all, I think he‘s blocked me.:laugh:

This is why they make you wear the mask, so you are safe to keep the secrets

OK, sounds like no deal done yet, but much more likely than we might have

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016

Thanks for the breadcrumbs Dom. Without you, we would just be arguing in circles like we usually do about irrelevant things.
Love reading your email news in my box.

This time of the year would not be fun without you.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Theres been a shitload of deleted posts.

Dom is a long time vetted insider. One of the very few that remain.
He passes evidence of his ‘hearings’ directly to me.
These are not nor ever been for sure will happen. Thats not how it works with any vetted insider. With very little exceptions. (Jimmy Hayes).

Having said that trolling/flaming him or the only couple of other insiders we have will not be tolerated.

And yes this is why most have left here . They dont need the bullshit.

NeelyDan

Owned by Alicat, Ladyfan and caz16
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
Theres been a shitload of deleted posts.

Dom is a long time vetted insider. One of the very few that remain.
He passes evidence of his ‘hearings’ directly to me.
These are not nor ever been for sure will happen. Thats not how it works with any vetted insider. With very little exceptions. (Jimmy Hayes).

Having said that trolling/flaming him or the only couple of other insiders we have will not be tolerated.

And yes this is why most have left here . They dont need the bullshit.
Amen. About as common sense as it gets.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Any DeBrusk trade needs to have some replacement for him. Maybe they've seen enough of Richard to want to try out more on a scoring line? Maybe they'll promote Lysell and roll the dice?

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
Any DeBrusk trade needs to have some replacement for him. Maybe they've seen enough of Richard to want to try out more on a scoring line? Maybe they'll promote Lysell and roll the dice?
Can Lysell play LW? I want to see Lysell with Marchand and Coyle. The Bruins have been scouting the Blackhawks and most if not all of their home games were scouted by the Sharks. If Duclair could be had for cheap, he could be a good option to temporarily replace DeBrusk on the Pasta line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad