Post-Game Talk: Jack Campbell is a Toronto Maple Leaf. Leafs win.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
Yeah, I am sure it gets rowdy there when the Leafs are in town.

yeah, I know they hate us right back. Just go to the Main board here... lol.

Cant be bothered with the main board, probably a few Bruins fans still shooting fireworks about 2013 3rd period game 7. Its them and Hab fans I hate the most.

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
When we are talking about a serious cup run ,,you want those 1000+ games of experience there(surrounded by young fast legs Gal/Willy),,not some guy who probably does not have 25+ nhl games in that spot

and if Engvall and his limited experience gets owned in the POs,,you have ES to fix that.
we have plenty of guys like that. spezza, thornton, simmonds, JT, muzz, brodie. all would be considered "vets"
as long as we bring in players who will play our well in our system then im happy.
that being said im not a dermott guy anymore and believe we could bring in an upgrade on him if we are looking for defensemen.

Reactions: The Cobra

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
i miss hearing Bowen

THANKS Jack Campbell! Was having a sour day but seeing him STEAL the game and getting another SO cheered me up! I’m happy for him the Leafs and everyone here
i like your enthusiasm but in no way did he steal the game. that was the only really good save he needed to make..happy he made it though!!

Mar 26, 2010
Cant be bothered with the main board, probably a few Bruins fans still shooting fireworks about 2013 3rd period game 7. Its them and Hab fans I hate the most.
Oilers fans are the worst by far man. They HATE Toronto.

Second is Canucks fans.

Faltorvo

Feb 18, 2008
we have plenty of guys like that. spezza, thornton, simmonds, JT, muzz, brodie. all would be considered "vets"
as long as we bring in players who will play our well in our system then im happy.
that being said im not a dermott guy anymore and believe we could bring in an upgrade on him if we are looking for defensemen.
I am talking about something very specific ,,i'm talking about what we lost in the Kadri trade

I'm talking strictly about a guy who can play 2C in emergency and not have it turn into a tire fire

Kerf/Eng/Willi have like 75 NHL games at C combined ,,IF we are being serious,,i don't want that as my back up,,Staal still has gas in the tank and 1000 games of exp at that vital position.

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
Oilers fans are the worst by far man. They HATE Toronto.

Second is Canucks fans.
So what?!! A lot of people probably hate their own mother in laws but still have to put up with them.

I hate the Bruins Patriots Celtics Red Sox but i'd still love to take in a game at Fenway

Ignore them. Main board chatters most nights are full of shit anyway, I dont waste much time in there especially GDT's

Reactions: Hollywood North

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
I am talking about something very specific ,,i'm talking about what we lost in the Kadri trade

I'm talking strictly about a guy who can play 2C in emergency and not have it turn into a tire fire

Kerf/Eng/Willi have like 75 NHL games at C combined ,,IF we are being serious,,i don't want that as my back up,,Staal still has gas in the tank and 1000 games of exp at that vital position.
considering kadri missed 80% of playoff games being suspended, not sure how he helps much, but i get your point.

Srsly

Feb 8, 2011
Upland
I shit you not, I've been busy with selling my place that I've only watched 2 of the last 8 Leaf games...tonight and the win against Winnipeg.
I actually missed all but five minutes of this game due to signing closing docs for my new house. The games I watched were the ones we were trounced in...maybe you need to watch more and I need to watch less?

Le Cobra

Rent A Goalie
Nov 11, 2015
Toronto The Good
683EB9A6-024F-449A-BAA2-034C9BBCA47A.png

Reactions: Hollywood North

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
I actually missed all but five minutes of this game due to signing closing docs for my new house. The games I watched were the ones we were trounced in...maybe you need to watch more and I need to watch less?
Congrats.

A1LeafNation

Good, is simply not good enough!
Oct 17, 2010

Congrats! Will do.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
So what?!! A lot of people probably hate their own mother in laws but still have to put up with them.

I hate the Bruins Patriots Celtics Red Sox but i'd still love to take in a game at Fenway

Ignore them. Main board chatters most nights are full of shit anyway, I dont waste much time in there especially GDT's
I went to Fenway, anyone who dreams of going should do it once. Now I gotta tackle Wrigley. Boston is a really cool city. Very walkable. Great seafood is a bonus.

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
I went to Fenway, anyone who dreams of going should do it once. Now I gotta tackle Wrigley. Boston is a really cool city. Very walkable.
Wrigley definitely on the bucket list for sure, Fenway after, never got to original Yankee stadium, no rush to get to the new one. Also want to do Oracle in SF Dodgers stadium and Petco

A1LeafNation

Good, is simply not good enough!
Oct 17, 2010

I think tonight proved all we really need is one goalie to be hot in the playoffs if the team plays like they have majority of the season.

I'm comfortable going in with Campbell and Andersen, but two things need to happen:

1. Freddy needs to be 100%
2. Keefe needs to have the balls to do what the caps did with Holtby in the 2018 playoffs.​

Eric Bungay

Jun 30, 2018
Nice stats, too bad Keefe will probably go back to Andersen next game, I hope im wrong.
What are the odds that Anderson gets a lengthy rest say a couple weeks to heal up and come back refreshed might do a world of good for him and the team !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad