Boston Bruins IX-Rumors, Trade Proposals, Speculation, etc.. (rumors must have recognized source/link)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick Riddleton

Boomer : This, gentlemen, is no time to think.
Apr 24, 2017
Can't believe I am saying this, but I think you are too pessimistic.
Sabre game going on now = all we need to know. If they cannot beat the Sabres how the heck are they beating the Caps or Isles in the playoffs.

Build a younger faster core, get some scorers. Too many grinders. Explore trading some of the older core, this window is closing.

BBBruins

Apr 24, 2017
Just 1 new player is not enough. We need AT LEAST 2 f's. That scoring is so painful - it’s been years. It’s already starting to get frustrating especially since it’s been that same for a long time. We need to be able to do more 5v5 goals. (Yes that is not a new news)

Last edited:

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
I've never minded the Kessel diet stuff, it's more funny that anything because in spite of it all the guy is a proven offesnive weapon in the NHL even now later in his career. I would damn sure take him back on the Bruins over what we are currently rolling out there as "scoring" options below the top line.
This. Bruins lack a shooter. Kessel is a shooter. He’s familiar with Krejci. I’m make the move if Yotes retain

Reactions: Dr Hook and Gordoff

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
This. Bruins lack a shooter. Kessel is a shooter. He’s familiar with Krejci. I’m make the move if Yotes retain

What about

To Coyotes: Studnicka, Vaaka, Wagner, Kase (salary match purposes)
To Bruins: Kessel and fillers

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
You really think he is trying very hard out there? They lost 17 straight.
Screenshot_20210327-163306_Chrome.jpg

Seems like a downward trend.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Are you serious? I was thinking more like Kase + a 2nd/ 3rd

I rather keep the picks

I dont see a high ceiling for Stud nor Vaaka

Bottom 6 type players. Let Coyotes figure it out

Kessel on the other hand would add a legit scoring threat from the right side other than Pasta

Lineup could look like

Marchand Bergeron Pasta
Debrusk Krejci Kessel
Ritchie Coyle Smith
Bjork Kuraly Kuhlman /Frederic/Senyshyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad